New Boston, NH Police Chief abuses power Update Post #704

So, not only is he a prick, but he's very likely entirely dirty.

The Jersey way doesn't work in NH, Chief.

It's high time we start cleaning house of the corruption in the system. We don't have it too bad in NH, but's it's still the same cancer that's everywhere. And it's growing.

Massachusettes' cancer has already metastasized. It's too late for us. You still have the chance to remove the growths and elect representatives that will work for you.

Yes, it's a sick analogy, but scarily close.

Cheap boombox w/ his voice on cassette tape repeating the most incriminating stuff, with enough blank leadin to let the "planter" get away. (Because you KNOW he'd be heading to jail otherwise)

Or print out the transcript along with the URL for that website and leave them all over the room.

OR! The town has a web site with the selectman's e-mail addresses? Send it to them.

So, with the help of the internet justice may be served for the guy that made those recordings.

funny how that works.

Mr chief sir Betty white has something to day.

bettywhite.jpg

Town meeting is tonight... I think. I mean, it is supposed to be and I have not heard anything otherwise, but I don't believe there was school due to it being an emergency shelter location I believe.

March 1st, 2010
"The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the New Boston Central School gym."

Little chatter on this.

I also got a new letter in the mail (as a New Boston resident) stating:

We also ask that Burton Reynolds be terminated from his position as Town Administrator for gross infractions of human resource rules of privacy, by showing personal files on a local television news broadcast.

Among other things, and for the residents to sign and send back. My questions are:

Where is the broadcast? I didn't see it or hear anything about it.
I'd like to know if it was my paperwork shown as I handed in something myself regarding my situation.

and two:

Who is mailed this out? I'm just curious now.

From the town website...

http://www2.new-boston.nh.us/Pages/NewBostonNH_BBoard/I028DBFB9

Public Notice - Selectmen's meeting regarding Police Chief

PUBLIC NOTICE
The New Boston Board of Selectmen will be dedicating their March 1, 2010 Selectmen meeting to hearing input regarding the Police Chief. We strongly urge all who wish to be heard to come to the meeting. This is true whether you have a concern to express or would like to support the Chief. It will be at 7PM on Monday, March 1, 2010 at the New Boston Central School gym.

Per Board of Selectmen

Town Offices: 7 Meetinghouse Hill Road, New Boston, NH 03070
Phone:(603) 487-5504 Fax: (603) 487-2975
www.new-boston.nh.us

I bet Krajenka is just waiting for someone to carry in a "gun-safe" zone, seeing as it is at the school.

Watch your backs. I'll stop by tonight.

Carter

Back
Top Bottom