New Boston, NH Police Chief abuses power Update Post #704

Where are you located? I want to come and buy some of the consignments to further frustrate their abuse of (perceived) power. Best of luck!

Is it wrong of me that the first thing I thought of was how jealous the ATF would be that someone invaded their forfeiture turf? [grin]

How would they have handled it if one of the weapons on consignment had sold? Would the COP take his Court Order and come confiscate the weapon? It's really no different.

Well are any of the guns interesting? I don't know if you would want to but you could post a list so that they are quickly sold once you get em back to help you recoup some of the financial losses.

i just sent in an anonymous tip to the cheif for some stolen consignment firearms. dont know if it was smart i have family up there and have already had issues with two officers being rude on traffic stops. and yes i was speeding so ill admit i needed to be stopped but they behaved inappropriately.

Funny you say that

How would they have handled it if one of the weapons on consignment had sold? Would the COP take his Court Order and come confiscate the weapon? It's really no different.

Many had been sold / I refused to show him where they went,or any 4473 info.
" none of your business Chief!"

Is it wrong of me that the first thing I thought of was how jealous the ATF would be that someone invaded their forfeiture turf? [grin]
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

[laugh]

One of the best and worst ways to get government out of your life is to pit one regulatory empire against another and let them fight to the death...

If it works, you kill two birds with one stone. If it fails, you end up with a very powerful new branch of government [thinking]

I hope it all ends in your favor. Having typed that, I would be watching my back for possible action taken by chief to make your life miserable. I know it is NH but a dick is still a dick.

Keep after them!
If you need any help let us know.

Just out of curiosity: I thought NH did not have firearms registration so how does the Chief know which guns were on consignment from this individual?

Time for the chief to say good bye to his job. Blatant violations by nazis like this cannot be tolerated.

Jim, keep us informed if you need help with legal fees, there are plenty of us out here to help.

Thanks for fighting the good fight.

i just sent in an anonymous tip to the cheif for some stolen consignment firearms. dont know if it was smart i have family up there and have already had issues with two officers being rude on traffic stops. and yes i was speeding so ill admit i needed to be stopped but they behaved inappropriately.

You should CC: it to your state AG's office and local state reps office.

Jim, I know that it's been said a dozen times in this thread, but thank you for opposing an over-reaching, arrogant individual who has taken it upon himself to interpret law (enact his personal political agenda), instead of enforcing it as written.

Thanks for standing up to this idiot - I've had problems with him before on a traffic stop (no, I wasn't doing anything wrong and he couldn't admit it, but couldn't give me a ticket either).

Crush the POS like the public service insect that he and all others in public office are. Better yet, take the bright sunlight of public scrutiny and focus it to a fine point on his existence using the magnifying glass of the Internet and the judicial system. Burn, baby, burn!!

Seems like the rot is spreading northward. That's the kind of crap I'd expect here in MA, but not in NH.

Since you won't let us help financially, we'll just have to cheer you on from down here. Go, MFLR, go!

Just out of curiosity: I thought NH did not have firearms registration so how does the Chief know which guns were on consignment from this individual?

They don't. Problem is every FFL has a bound book, and likely most or all the guns went into the BB at the same time... so it's pretty easy to find out which ones belonged to person X if access was allowed to that book.

It's also possible the PD strong armed the RO recipient into divulging where his firearms were. After all, these guys threatened Jim with arrest, they probably did it to others, too.

-Mike

Good luck Jim, hope the chief caves quickly instead of wasting New Boston taxpayers money fighting you in the courts.

Well, this confirms what I have suspected all along: NH is becoming Northern Masachusetts. All of the Ma**h***s are doing their level best to change the laws as soon as possible after relocating there. I am glad that I had the foresight to purchase my retirement property in Fairhope, Alabama. Six years (and one FID renewal) to go until retirement and relocation!

It may have been anonymous until you posted it on a public forum.[banghead]

Back
Top Bottom