New Boston, NH Police Chief abuses power Update Post #704

From the latest article...

New Boston Police reports, presented as evidence with McLoud's petition, support this assertion. Krajenka's police report states that ATF Supervisory Agent Clifford Ellston told him the guns belonged to McLoud.

"He went on to tell me that Jim McLoud is a good guy and that the weapons were secure in his facility," Krajenka wrote. "He then said that if I took the weapons that Mr. McLoud stood to lose a lot." Krajenka responded by informing Ellston that McLoud's business interests were not his responsibility.

"I told him that this was not my concern; my concern was with following the order of the court and the protection of the victim," Krajenka wrote. "I told him that I would be complying with the order of the court."

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?articleId=116ee832-631b-4ff3-9811-00a22fc06c3e

Judge steps back from gun fight

By GREG KWASNIK
Union Leader Correspondent
Friday, Apr. 9, 2010

GOFFSTOWN – A Goffstown District Court judge said yesterday that he will likely stay out of a gun custody battle between a Manchester firing range owner and New Boston Police Chief Christopher L. Krajenka.

The disagreement began Jan.27, when the judge -- Paul H. Lawrence -- issued a temporary domestic violence restraining order against Michael Murphy, 37, of New Boston. The order -- requested by Murphy's estranged wife, Paula Murphy -- stipulated that Murphy stay away from his wife, temporarily surrender custody of their two children, and turn over all guns and ammunition in his possession to police.

In executing the order, Krajenka seized nine guns that Murphy had placed on consignment at Manchester Firing Line Range, owned by James McLoud.

McLoud has since tried to retrieve the guns, filing a motion against Krajenka in Hillsborough Superior Court seeking the guns and filing a petition to intervene in Murphy's domestic violence order.

Yesterday, Judge Lawrence extended Murphy's domestic violence order, but did not rule on McLoud's petition to get the guns.

Lawrence said McLoud's parallel case in Hillsborough County Superior Court meant it was doubtful that he would make a ruling on his request."It's very unlikely that I would step into the middle of that," Lawrence said to Murphy's lawyer, Jason Major. "I don't want you to spend a lot of time and legal fees to pursue something that's probably not worth pursuing if there are legal proceedings going on over there."

(more at link)

The aggressive ignorance in the comments is impressive...

So, he could go pick up his guns any time huh? This seems to be issue #1 with dealing anti's they have no idea what restrictions they have already imposed. They act as if guns are handed out at the lunch counter at elementary schools.

Of course that is because they don't care what current restrictions an infringements on our freedom's exist since they don't really believe in "reasonable restrictions" either. That's just lip service to get them closer to a complete ban.

We need a ban on banning - oh wait! We have one. It's called the Constitution...

Too bad, otherwise we could ban gun banners.

So, he could go pick up his guns any time huh? This seems to be issue #1 with dealing anti's they have no idea what restrictions they have already imposed.

Most anti-gunners are completely uneducated about guns, current regulations and anything other than their feelings on the subject. But some of those comments don't seem to be anti-gun, just people who can't figure out the mess of guns laws that are already on the books.

Back
Top Bottom