New Benelli Shotgun "Vinci"

They have one on Ebay, titled: 'Leo Vinci Hand Made TT Scooter Exhaust fits Benelli 491 GT Air/Liquid Cooled Minarelli Horizontal Engine'

See: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Benelli-491-G...ItemQQimsxZ20081223?IMSfp=TL081223113001r9528

It looks like this:

5afa_1.jpg

I advise waiting to look in this box (but the exhaust might fit):

vinciimg2.jpg

I saw the Benelli M2 in a gun shop the other day, and I really really really want one.

I've been thinking of a Super Nova Tactical, cuz it'll shoot 3.5" shells of course.

I just got one last month. I havent shot any 3.5 shells out of it yet. The action is a bit rough and Im hoping that some more shooting will smooth it out. Im at HSC most weekeends. I see that you are in Fitchburg. If you are interested in buying one, you'd be welcome to come out and try mine.

I just got one last month. I havent shot any 3.5 shells out of it yet. The action is a bit rough and Im hoping that some more shooting will smooth it out. Im at HSC most weekeends. I see that you are in Fitchburg. If you are interested in buying one, you'd be welcome to come out and try mine.
I think I'm gonna hold you to that one. I might just pick up some 3.5" shells for the both of us [wink]

I have a Benelli Nova pump I won, hard to get barrels for it. I have a Beretta O/U trap gun, good gun. I have a Franchi 20 ga autoloader I won. I have a Stoeger Condor O/U I won. All same company, Beretta. I have others from Browning, Ruger, Stevens.

I got their E-mail too. I would buy an American shotgun if I needed another one.

Dana

Back
Top Bottom