New Bedford USPSA Rifle match

Strange that USPSA modified Multigun, but not the Rifle rules.
Great match Dave, and all that made the match work!

Great match, excellent squad of shooters. I enjoyed the day and the people. Great seeing some I had not seen for a while.

To those shooting BUAS, see you in a couple weeks. To those I will not see, enjoy the Holiday whatever it is you celebrate. For me, it is Merry Christmas.

Yes, real fun time, and thanks to the guys from NB, especially Scott who was super helpful and patient with the new girls in our squad.
And i'm going to guess, congrats to Mike, it was good seeing you again.
And I learned something today, if you don't take the safety off all the way on an AK, you'll turn it into a bolt action gun
learning that is better than having broken it, which was what I thought I did.

Thanks Matt, it was good to shoot in the silly squad again.

I think I dropped way to many penalties. I think even with your last stage, you might take the win.

It was a great match with a huge turn out. Thanks to the NB crew for all the hard work

Today I learned that I need anti-walk trigger/hammer pins.

I also learned that the A1 with irons is a lot more fun than the M4gery with EOTech.

I had a great time at the match today. I shot a clean match, no D's, and no penalties. Thanks to the NB staff for a great match.

Thanks Matt, it was good to shoot in the silly squad again.

I think I dropped way to many penalties. I think even with your last stage, you might take the win.

It was a great match with a huge turn out. Thanks to the NB crew for all the hard work

See I was right! I blew like a 90 point lead by not flicking that safety all the way off. Not the guns fault, or the original design at all, that safety has been cut and changed so it can be operated easier with just the trigger finger, and i didn't do my job. Oh well, it was really a great time and nice putting the bacon band back together! Sure we were missing our side of broccoli. Guess we can't have everything. Nice seeing Renee again too. See you next year I hope.

Jeff,
If you had no "D's" and no penalties, you were't shooting fast enough![wink]

My long gun gunhandling isn't nearly as burned in as pistol, so my times wouldn't've been anything to write home about regardless. I decided to focus on getting good hits. I'm planning on getting a 22LR upper soon so I can shoot a lot of rounds in practice and start pushing the speed. Shooting a rifle with an optic is still pretty new to me, as is shooting rifle at speed. I don't know yet what level of sight picture and trigger control is needed to get good hits on various target presentations.

3 times the guns = 3 times the weaknesses to work on. I wish there was more long gun stuff to shoot locally. Anyone who wants to run a match can count on me for help.

shooting a rifle at speed is the same as a handgun, see what you need to see to make the shot

Supermoto, Congrats on the win...
(Even after you denied it in the parking lot..) ;-)

Fun match, great crew and squad.. but the 8:30 PM arrival back home after a 600 mile round trip just about killed me.
"two shots on each target Jay... TWO !!!!"

Supermoto, Congrats on the win...
(Even after you denied it in the parking lot..) ;-)

Fun match, great crew and squad.. but the 8:30 PM arrival back home after a 600 mile round trip just about killed me.
"two shots on each target Jay... TWO !!!!"

How many stops for a burger?

I also had a great time. Well run as usual for the NB crew. I am already looking forward to next season, might be skipping more IDPA shoots for USPSA for sure.

shooting around barricades is easy when you can lean on the RO

barricade.jpg

AWESOME match yesterday! Thank you to Dave, Scott, Chuck and the NB team for putting in such a big effort for this match. It was sooooo much fun even with my technical difficulties on stages 4 and 5 and my mental difficulty on stage two.

Congrats to the winners!

Mike- I was looking forward to shooting together but Dave bounced JB and I from your squad at the last minute. I felt like Milton from Office Space. [laugh]

"Ahhhh yeeeea... I'm going to need you to pack up your things and ahhhh head on down to the basement and set your desk up there..."

Next rifle match I see is:

January 9, 2011

Nauset Arctic Sniper Shoot Registration 9 AM Shoot at 10 AM Steel and Paper targets Timed and accuracy

200 and 100 yards Platform shooting

It conflicts with BUAS :-(

Mike- I was looking forward to shooting together but Dave bounced JB and I from your squad at the last minute. I felt like Milton from Office Space. [laugh]
"

I was hoping to see the baby AK in action

Some of aren't as speedy as others! Congratulations on kicking all the slower butts! [bow]

By the way...got your team together????

Thanks, No team as of yet. Us Saiga shooters are feeling left out

Back
Top Bottom