New Bedford USPSA Rifle match

ChevyGuy91

NES Member
Does anyone have any info on the match Thanksgiving weekend? How many stages, distances, or round count?

I am still jazzed from the zombie shoot and I am looking forward to this one.

Thanks
Ed

Ed,
I'm sure someone will chime in soon. The pits are all pretty short, so some tight shots may be included.

i challenge you guys to use a non conventional competition rifle, like non AR variant
come on, lets get a group together and put on some side bets
i'll shoot the AK

Unfortunately not, I really wanted to see her run around with all her tacticool gear.... It would have been epic

Like this?

corsetssplash.jpg

i challenge you guys to use a non conventional competition rifle, like non AR variant
i'll shoot the AK
Make it a Garand squad, then maybe. I'm not gonna shoot an M1a against 30 round mags.

i'll shoot the AK

I wonder what would be the approximate round count? I got FAL but am short on mags.

Based on preliminary discussions the round count will be between 150-200 rounds. The longest shot will be at 25 yds but we will be using some reduced targets to simulate longer shots. We always try to make the match interesting for different skill levels of competitors.

Any safe, reliable, magazine fed rifle will be competitive - especially if you're pulling the trigger like 38supermatt.

Last edited:
Will likely be 5 stages, one of them will span two pits. Largest stage will have around 50 for a round count. While the max distance is about 25 yards, there will definately be some challenges - you might have to aim at a few of them - those 1/2 targets will be easy in comparison....

Back
Top Bottom