New AR-15

Today i purchased a new/used unfired AR-15. Bushmaster 20inch, full stock, from Gun and Sport North. This is a little shop, the customer service is great. It cost me $740, out the door. Anything I can do to make it more TARGET ready, Which ranges have a “service rifle” TARGET competition?

Today i purchased a new/used unfired AR-15. Bushmaster 20inch, full stock, from Gun and Sport North. This is a little shop, the customer service is great. It cost me $740, out the door. Anything I can do to make it more TARGET ready, Which ranges have a “service rifle” TARGET competition?

Start by learning to shoot it well.

You could add a 2-stage competition trigger (get the right pull to be used in the type of competition you plan on taking part in). You can also upgrade the sights to competition sights, free float the barrel, and start loading your own .223.

BTW: PICS!!! Come on people...

How many more does he have?????[smile][smile]

Back
Top Bottom