New acquisitions MAY 2012

Well, I posted last month that I had won an AR10 in the GOAL raffle. The AR10 could not be provided, so I wound up with a shopping spree at Four Seasons. Here's my haul ... It took two of us to carry everything to the car!!

Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport
Mossberg 500 (with stock and pistol grip)
Case of 12ga target loads
300 rounds of American Eagle 5.56
150 rounds of 9mm
2x 20rd pre-ban AR15 mags
MPro7 cleaning kit

THANK YOU GOAL *and* Carl and the guys at Four Seasons!!!

View attachment 30713
They raffled a firearm they didn't even have??? If your happy that's all that counts.

50 BMG said:
They raffled a firearm they didn't even have??? If your happy that's all that counts.

50 BMG: yes, ho I suspect they didn't realize they'd actually have a problem getting the item!! In any case, I was not upset in the least ... I made out just fine!

One of the most underrated guns out there! Great find! Everybody thinks all CD stuff is bad but the early Miroku stuff cant be beat. Really nice gun you got there

Thanks! And I agree. Given that Miroku makes Browning's Citori and Cynergy lines, I think they're more than good enough for me. I was excited to find this piece, particularly because it's in the Superior line with the nicer engraving, and it's a Trap model with the optional "Selexor" switch to toggle between manual and automatic shell ejection.

Finally got around to getting my NH permit after living here for almost 2 years... decided if i'm going to carry i'm going to carry in style..

mbh442.jpg

Kimber Super Carry Pro

150 rounds of cheap ammo so far and not a single failure.

i want this. bad.
Me too[thumbsup]

I hesitated on buying one about a year ago and lost out. I kicked myself for months. This time I walked into my LGS and he had just got in a pile of used rifles and shotguns. I saw this beauty in the pile and snatched it up quick. As soon as I got it in plain sight, 2 other Dudes lined up behind me to put their dibs in. I wasn't going to let this one go.

photo2.jpg

Technically not new but I just finished one of my Saiga conversions. It was really easy (in fact, the bullet guide was by far the most difficult, and only because it takes a lot of patience to do without snapping the tiny tap when threading the hole). I'll probably do my 5.45 in a week or so.

Just got one of these from the wife! WoW! she's ok after all! LOL! ordered some "pearl" grips for it too! :) 7.5" Ruger New Vaquero in 45 colt with stainless finish! Really like it so far! Good shooter!

KNV45_1.jpg

I've been lusting after a S&W 3rd gen for quite a while now, and what do you know, FS had this beautiful 910s!!!

Man, who knew this gun thing was such an addiction .....

3rd gen S&W semis are addictive. It started with a 5906, then came the 3914, followed by the 6906, then - well you get the idea.

I started with the 5906 and then picked up a 3913. Now looking for one in .45. There is something to them

I have a 457 as well, which I haven't started carrying yet. They're very well made firearms, which are very accurate and very reliable. It's a shame that S&W stopped making them, but they are very expensive to build as well. They can make several polymer frames for M&Ps in less time and for less cost than a single 3rd Gen frame.

Prices on 3rd gen guns are starting to rise as shooters realize what a great piece they are for target shooting or self defense.

Back
Top Bottom