Just picked up my lower today (well yesterday know) from Remsport [thumbsup]

Attachments

• NES YHM 2.jpg
    NES YHM 2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 140
  • NES YHM 1.jpg
    NES YHM 1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 120
Got this on Gunbroker a few weeks ago, but it just arrived today. Remington Model 81 .35 made in 1948. It is even better looking then the pictures. The bore is pristine. This fellow's father passed away and they are selling off the estate.

pix113726000.jpg

pix016993798.jpg

pix003338136.jpg

pix865947505.jpg

pix729598323.jpg

Wow, wicked nice! I have a Model 8 made in '26. They are great guns and way ahead of their time..... but what Browning design isn't?

Well, I posted last month that I had won an AR10 in the GOAL raffle. The AR10 could not be provided, so I wound up with a shopping spree at Four Seasons. Here's my haul ... It took two of us to carry everything to the car!!

Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport
Mossberg 500 (with stock and pistol grip)
Case of 12ga target loads
300 rounds of American Eagle 5.56
150 rounds of 9mm
2x 20rd pre-ban AR15 mags
MPro7 cleaning kit

THANK YOU GOAL *and* Carl and the guys at Four Seasons!!!

photo (1).jpg

Last edited:
Well, I posted last month that I had won an AR10 in the GOAL raffle. The AR10 could not be provided, so I wound up with a shopping spree at Four Seasons. Here's my haul ... It took two of us to carry everything to the car!!

150 rounds of 9mm
MPro7 cleaning kit

View attachment 30700

I think I would have rathered the shopping spree

YA same here, that was a sweet shopping spree.

To bad you couldn't get the AR10, but I don't think you are to upset about it [wink]

Yeah, an Armalite AR10 would have been one hell of an addition to my small collection, but I think I'll get more use out of the AR15 and Mossberg

150 rounds of 9mm
MPro7 cleaning kit

Great haul!!

150 rounds of 9mm
MPro7 cleaning kit

View attachment 30713

Awesome!

Yesterday Brown Santa delivered a couple of great presents.
First one is gonna be for my pride and joy until my next build is finished. Then that one will be my go to rifle.
Stiller Tac30
18” Bartlein 5r barrel
Chambered in 260 Rem
Ross Brake
Jewel Trigger
Optics TBD
Manners T5A Stock Badger M5 DBM
2012-05-03%252006.42.11.jpg

I will get more pics up when I get my rifle back from the smith.

This next one is for one of my NES Lowers that I haven't picked up yet.
This one is gonna be a work in progress. I know the lower is gonna be the PRS stock, CMC Trigger and Hogue grip. The upper is still TBD but is probably gonna have a JP Enterprise 18” barrel.
2012-05-03%252006.40.26.jpg

Still don't know what I am gonna do with my other 2 lowers something basic probably.

Got this on Gunbroker a few weeks ago, but it just arrived today. Remington Model 81 .35 made in 1948. It is even better looking then the pictures. The bore is pristine. This fellow's father passed away and they are selling off the estate.

wow, that is a badass looking rifle!

I bought a Hi Point 9mm carbine from Lee's Gunshop in Hudson, NH a couple of days ago, but I got delayed. I'll be taking possession in a couple of days.

Just picked up a few toys from GFA in Natick, A henry 22 lever action and a 22 ruger bear cat in stainless.

Attachments

• DSCN1645.jpg
    DSCN1645.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 132
I acquired a standard Hungarian SA-85M a couple of years ago but just finished converting it to a 922(r)-compliant rifle. The furniture is laminated from http://ironwooddesigns.com/IWDHome.html and finished with a Miles Gilbert stock refinishing kit. The pistol grip is a Tapco SAW-style and the railed gas tube is from http://ultimak.com/. I also replaced the rear and front sights with green Tritium Dot sights.

SA-85Mdark.jpg

Compare this with another SA-85M conversion I did a few years ago. This one has a Hogue pistol grip which actually required quite of bit of fitting.

SA-85Mblonde.jpg

Back
Top Bottom