New Acquisitions July 2023

Nice I have the same one. Its not too bad to shoot.

I'd recommend sticking to a diet of .44 Special, unless you are trying to go out on Workman's Comp at your job...

We held our inaugural wrist breakers club meeting about a month ago. .44 mag is tame in our club.

View attachment 788492

It was a lot nicer to shoot then I thought it would be. Awkward to hold but not so bad on the recoil. I feel my carbine is worse but maybe that is because the brass is up against my shoulder. I did try to work the scope in on my Ruger this last weekend. I got it to good enough at 25yards. Will have to work on it more when I have the coin for the ammo. Next time there is a wrist breaker day let me know.

It was a lot nicer to shoot then I thought it would be. Awkward to hold but not so bad on the recoil. I feel my carbine is worse but maybe that is because the brass is up against my shoulder. I did try to work the scope in on my Ruger this last weekend. I got it to good enough at 25yards. Will have to work on it more when I have the coin for the ammo. Next time there is a wrist breaker day let me know.
For me in general, revolvers are more difficult to grip. The grip on ours is no help

But not the wrist breaker people imagine. It’s no .22 or .38. But…

Back
Top Bottom