New acquisitions for September 2007

That sounds like my #26. Not a single import marking on it either. The date makes this one made in 1967. Can't tell by your photo but is yours a carbine length too?..looks like it might have a barrel just a bit longer than mine.

sks.jpg

That sounds like my #26. Not a single import marking on it either. The date makes this one made in 1967. Can't tell by your photo but is yours a carbine length too?..looks like it might have a barrel just a bit longer than mine.

sks.jpg

Its a full length SKS. I thought it might be a Sino Soviet but the bayonet groove is standard spike. The rear sight is Russian though and the parts numbers don't match except for the trigger, stock matching, and the bolt parts. Mine is a 67 too.

More September booty: Formerly S&W M686-4 Euro Master, tuned by Ralf Merkle.
Polygonal barrel, SA/DA trigger of my dreams, 4-fold ajd. rear sight, adj. front sight. It's going to be my daughter's toy.
MerkleEuroMaster1.jpg

MerkleEuroMaster2.jpg

and another one from August: 1951 Hungarian Nagant, Budapest factory 02 ( iknow that I'm a lousy photo shot)
Nagant2.jpg

Nagant3.jpg

Picked up an HK USP in 9MM from ZHA. As usual, half of the fun of going to ZHA is talking to the folks that work or hang out there.

USP9MM002.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the size dimensions on that? Is it a compact scope?
Let me know what kind of results you get from it please.

Ray, it's about 14 inches long, not really "compact" you can get smaller. I picked it up at Dick's, it comes with a hard case, a soft case, and a mini tripod for $169. Don't know when I'll get out to the range but as soon as I use it at distance I'll let you know what I think.

Ranger, sweet pickup, the USP is one of my favorite guns. Maybe someday I'll get myself one.

Back
Top Bottom