New Acquisitions for January 2013

I'd love one the price for it I just couldn't justify for a .22lr. But then again it's so bad ass!!!!

38 mosin some x54r and 40 rds of .223
a7uje2ev.jpg

Plus a order from bravo that hasn't come in yet. Barrel nut ,delta ring kit,
Gunfighter charging handle , extra firing pin. Just need a gas block,hand guard cap muzzle device.

Loving the mosin. Have you shot an m44? I really need to start squirting upper parts, ie barrel, gas system etc...

600 for a 22 plinker is a lot, however it's essentially an all steel and wood design. Most .22 have a lot of plastic, like the gsg or the ak looking one, or the mp 22. So I think that adds to the cost.

I'm not meaning to knock the German style .22lr I love that thing and want one so bad . i love any thing ww2 related and that gun is the only way my poor hands will have to get one lol.

Figure I need to get other stuff first .
I got a semi auto pistol (1911r1), my grand dads p38 and Remington 3 shot semiauto shotgun)
Just got my first bolt action mosin. My ar15 almost done so I got a semi rifle covered.
Now I just need a revolver, pump shot gun. Then I can get odd ball guns...

Na never shot a mosin yet at all ... Need to join a range.

My acquisitions this month... a couple for fun, one with a purpose.

For fun...
Mark III's not new, but the Bushnell TRS-25 and Volquartsen Rail are! Fun stuff!
IMAG1424.jpg

With a Purpose...
The wife's future carry rig. Tough to find here in MA, but picked up an LC9, unfired new in box, she insisted on "NEW". Her first mag, 7 rounds, 3" group, 3 holes touching at 7 yards. More than proficient! She loves it, and told me to recommend it to any female looking for a compact 9mm (if you can find one). Thin grip is easy for small hands to wrap around and feel comfortable with the recoil which she said was very manageable.
IMAG1426.jpg

Paper work's in, so the wife's LTC will be a new acquisition for February or March, finally convinced her with everything that's going on.

I just purchased this and should have it in a week or so. Webley Pryse revolver made in the 1870's chambered in .476 Enfield (.476 Eley). It has a South African provenance so of course I would like to fantasize that it was used in the Zulu Wars or the Boer Wars, but it could have been owned by a shopkeeper. Who knows. It was a popular revolver for British officers at the time.

Pryse_zpsae1ba010.jpg

Pryse2_zps6bf0b277.jpg

Double dipping I guess in posting this (also put in the Karma thread) but haven't had the chance to post in a new acquisition thread for a bit.

NES engraved lower from recent Karma - SS 20" upper from Remsport

IMG_3421_zps8fcd4e75.jpg

My first Colt .45. Found it by chance and could not say no when it included two mags at $700. Dates to 1917; WWII Colt "G" proofed replacement barrel.

MS

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:
I have always been interested in guns and been lurking on this site for a couple years now. I finally took the steps to starting my collection this past month. Here's what I picked up...

8403020101_d524d6d78a_c.jpg
[/URL]
STAG W/ aimpoint comp m4 red dot
8403020569_01e4883bef_c.jpg
[/URL]
Glock 36 GEN3
8403020805_3771e61936_c.jpg
[/URL]
Sig P229 .40

I have always been interested in guns and been lurking on this site for a couple years now. I finally took the steps to starting my collection this past month. Here's what I picked up...

STAG W/ aimpoint comp m4 red dot

Glock 36 GEN3

Sig P229 .40
Outstanding selections, all!!

- - - Updated - - -

Not a gun, BUT!

434CFE5F-27CF-4F47-8E9B-1520BE07ADF4-5701-0000088B88ABE72F.jpg
There goes the bank!!

My first AR15 (DPMS) after a few modifications. Just need to get it out to a range and break the barrel in... Also not 100% sure about the sight position or dot choice. Looking at getting some 45 degree mounts for the battle sights and then maybe change over to a decent scope (something in the 3-9 power range).

I'm already itching to build up an AR10.

Attachments

• Current_AR15_config_1-22-12.jpg
    Current_AR15_config_1-22-12.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 90
Booya MotherFookers! My C&R FFL Came in today!

Also picked up my M&P 9 Range Kit from Collectors.

Not real sure which one I'm more excited about.

Back
Top Bottom