New Acquisitions for January 2013

hk33_zps55810d9d.jpg

Too bad you tossed this pile of junk in the river. It would have been outstanding.......

I'm a bit jealous (or at least I would be if you still had the kit). You get all the good stuff.

Last edited:
How did it run? Im taking it out for a run tomorrow.

I've had my 15-22 for about a month and absolutely love. I've probably thrown close to 1000 rounds through it, Federal, CCI Blazer, Olin(?), Hansen (old CT stuff), I think I've had a couple of failure to fire, but it was always the older ammo. My friend and I shared it at the New Bedford steel challenge and did not have one single issue. I think we did close to 400 rounds between us that day.

My 15-22 will always be nearby and ready to go :)

3 pre ban hi cap G22 mags are missing from pic. Got LTC A on 1/7 and had all this w/ in 1st week [smile] Addicted...G17, G22, G21, M&P Shield .40, M&P 15T

Jeez. How much did all that set you back?

- - - Updated - - -

Since I snagged a ST billet upper, I'm tossing this baby on GunBroker to help unmelt my credit card.. YIKES.... p.s. so much goddamn dust in my room..

IMG_1126_zps7f5f44ae.jpg
I picked this "antique" up last night. It is the closest thing to a CZ75 I could (legally) find since the "dear leaders" say the CZ or anything like it is verbotten

My first pistol back in '92 was a Tanfoglio TA 90 "Combat Gold" model. Surprisingly it came
with a F.I.E. manual for a TZ75.
All I know is they were sturdy, reliable pistols back in the day. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom