New Acquisitions for January 2013

Picked up a Benelli Nova shotgun from a fellow NES member. Good general purpose shotgun to get back into bird hunting and maybe try out trap shooting.

Benelli 20 Guage Shotgun.jpg

No firearms but I got an Aimpoint PRO and two BCM stripped uppers.

The Aimpoint PRO seems solid, the brightest settings seem to get a little fuzzy but the lower settings have a crisp little dot.

I also got a Matchdot Ultradot to experiment with on my range pistols. Ultimately I'd like it to live on a Model 41, which I can never find when I have money.

Got some reloading supplies, a bunch of .22.

465684_690885588000_1577500201_o.jpg

I already showed you all my XDs but I wanted to show how thin it is compared to my former EDC, the SR9c. It makes the Ruger look like a full size handgun! Definitely recommend it if you're on the fence.

attachment.php

Sent from my POS iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358512685.534852.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358512685.534852.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 656
Last edited:
Sweet! I think you'll like it a lot. I have a variant 2 model with the LEM trigger.

thx Exo...mine is the V3 DA/SA version...not sure of the trigger pull specs but I just got back from the range and it is very sweet. Put 200 rounds thru and had one bad WWB round that failed to eject, Federal ammo was fine. Shot 3" groups at 10 yards and put 6 out of ten shots on a 9" diameter target at 25 yards. Recoil is very light and easy to get back on target for quick follow up shots. The gun is very solid and well crafted similar in quality to my USP 40c. Now will start saving for an HK 416[laugh]

Beauty! I've got one bought and paid for waiting for me to receive my LTC so I can go pick it up. Let us know what you think of it.

EDIT: Looks like you just posted your impressions while I was writing my post. Thanks.

You will be very happy with your purchase albeit at the price these guns sell for...no buyers remorse here[wink]

Maybe I'm wrong but I always thought they sold quickly and for $500-600 on Glocktalk. Hey I could be wrong, I am not exactly a Glock expert by any means.

I guess I don't know what used glocks go for in America. Here in the people's republic, glocks from 100 years ago are sold for that much...

New to me G19....
all matching numbers..... Dec. '92? (serial starts with ANK)
damn, i picked the WRONG time to try and find magazines for this thing.....

did a detail strip and cleaning, walmart in fairhaven has ZERO 9mm Luger

8396179455_4125903b86_b.jpg

8396179905_5ef12865b9_b.jpg

*the coffee table is a new acquisition also, got it from Adam and Nicole before they defected to Free Hampshire....

Last edited:
I already showed you all my XDs but I wanted to show how thin it is compared to my former EDC, the SR9c. It makes the Ruger look like a full size handgun! Definitely recommend it if you're on the fence.

attachment.php

Sent from my POS iPhone

Looks sweet, how's it shoot?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

They definitely interest me, just curious if they are picky on ammo

Reading the manual it says it's set up for hyper velocity ammo, ill run some federal bulk pack, stingers, and mini mags through it and let you know. My guess is it def. won't like golden bullet or the Winchester stuff. The federal seems ok in everything else I have.

I'd love one the price for it I just couldn't justify for a .22lr. But then again it's so bad ass!!!!

38 mosin some x54r and 40 rds of .223
a7uje2ev.jpg

Plus a order from bravo that hasn't come in yet. Barrel nut ,delta ring kit,
Gunfighter charging handle , extra firing pin. Just need a gas block,hand guard cap muzzle device.

Back
Top Bottom