New Acquisitions for January 2013

What is this ctr?

A Magpul stock...

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone knows of a place with a DPMS LPK PM me.

As far as Al goes, he ain't ordering nothing. He's been talking about that damn CTR stock for 6 months now. His DGW epic lower is rotting away in his safe. He is spending all of his money on NES group buys. [laugh]

We are all going to have to start attending meetings. [laugh]
The meetings won't help... All we will end up doing is talking about more crap we want!!!

[rofl][rofl]

I'll trade you that LPK for a TekMat. [rofl]

Bahaha, yeah right. You're my good friend but I don't let my friends **** me. [rofl]

I'll keep looking for another DPMS.

A Magpul stock...

- - - Updated - - -

The meetings won't help... All we will end up doing is talking about more crap we want!!!

So true.

tumblr_mew3rizSlg1r0frejo1_500.gif

You guys need to go to a private chat room. I'm waiting to see some "new acquisitions"[laugh]

My Glock 19 and 22 got a couple more 19 brothers and sisters :)

Planning on sending them back to Glock to get refurbed, then seeing where the market goes or hanging onto them. We'll see!

A few yrs ago I sent my G19 slide via four seasons back to glock for a refurb. I believe mine is a first gen, very beat up up, prob prior was a police service gun, and it came back GREAT> I honestly thought they gave me a brand new slide. Well worth the small $.

What ya doin with it?

obviously I'm throwing it in the trash. Do you even see this shit? Heckler and Koch shipped me this broken ass rifle and there's no ****in way I can shoot this piece of shit.

Into the Charles it goes. This is what happens when you buy things during a panic attack- people shit you garbage and then give you excuses that "the sky is falling" and customer service is non-existent. I'm just gonna give up this year. What a gyp.

Is that masking tape holding the stock together?

more like overpriced masking tape. It didn't work anywhere else on the gun. This price gouging anti-american shit has gone too far. I'm writing Obama and telling him to ban gun dealers who ship me broken guns. This has got to stop. I willingly paid $3,250 for this HK and it was broken. It's outrageous! Legislation must be passed in order to help me save me from myself.

What a bunch of unamerican a**h***s. I deserve better. I'm entitled to it because I'm an american, god damn it.

obviously I'm throwing it in the trash. Do you even see this shit? Heckler and Koch shipped me this broken ass rifle and there's no ****in way I can shoot this piece of shit.

Into the Charles it goes. This is what happens when you buy things during a panic attack- people shit you garbage and then give you excuses that "the sky is falling" and customer service is non-existent. I'm just gonna give up this year. What a gyp.

.[laugh2]

12 boxes? how many red stuff you brought?

I may have gone a bit overboard, but really I just took EC's advice & picked up both a single stage & a progressive. The Classic Kit was on a crazy sale when I picked it up (>$60 less than the normal C&R dealer price), the LNL AP was on sale, and I needed the die sets too. I figured all that plus 1200 Hornady bullets was a decent deal.

Shot the STI and the TRP tonight... They are both tack drivers and shoot better than I can!

- - - Updated - - -

Shot the STI and the TRP tonight... They are both tack drivers and shoot better than I can!

Back
Top Bottom