• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for January 2013

pemyduhy.jpg

I have only seen the regular models. Cool

SR9c, one of the best handguns out there. Reliable almost to a fault.

Yes, I finally got one...lol- I got so fed up with my LC9 trigger last trip to the range and finally asked myself WTF am I doing with this? I went to the gun show looking for one with no result, stopped by Blue Northern in Ayer, they had 2 so I bought one...decided on the all black version to carry, although I love the two-tone look on my full-size.

Yes, I finally got one...lol- I got so fed up with my LC9 trigger last trip to the range and finally asked myself WTF am I doing with this? I went to the gun show looking for one with no result, stopped by Blue Northern in Ayer, they had 2 so I bought one...decided on the all black version to carry, although I love the two-tone look on my full-size.

Ha! No shit. The LC9 is garbage, it sucks because it's a good size. But you're way better off with the SR9c. It'll take some time to get used to the weight but it feels perfect in your grip right? Don't forget about the backstrap.

Ha! No shit. The LC9 is garbage, it sucks because it's a good size. But you're way better off with the SR9c. It'll take some time to get used to the weight but it feels perfect in your grip right? Don't forget about the backstrap.

Yeah, I mean the LC9 is fantastic size, fits in my hand fine etc. I can sit and target shoot with it all day, but last time I went with a cop friend of mine and we were doing some practical shooting, and I couldn't get the damn shot off because of the trigger. It's sad because I bought the crossbreed for it. Other then the trigger I've had 0 issues. I have the full size SR9 so I'm used to the feel, the c is a little smaller, but I've shot it before so I knew I'd be happy with it...now I gotta get a new crossbreed.

The weight was/is my only concern...I'm going to need a better belt probably.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and I need to get the grip extensions so I can keep my magazines when I sell my SR9

I wouldn't carry with the pinky grip extension but that's just my opinion. Yeah a sturdy belt is everything. I need a crossbreed as well. If you ever want to smooth the trigger out even more, shoot me a PM.

10/110 FCP HS Precision Savage

Yet another 338 Lapua to add to my collection:
Bell and Carlson stock, Savages patented aluminum bedding, fluted barrel, acu trigger, muzzle break, 5 round detachable magazine, scope rail,1:9 twist,
Barrel material:Carbon Steel ,Weight:
10.7 lbs
Overall Length:
49.5"
Barrel Length:26"

Attachments

• Savage 338 Lapua.png
    Savage 338 Lapua.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom