New acquisitions for January 2009!

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

Tiff has terrible redeye. But she also has good habits
IMG_0845.jpg

Beretta 92FS, 4 magazines, a FOBUS paddle holster and a 2 magazine FOBUS paddle holder

Last edited:
Ok, I swore I'd never order anything from Sportsman's Guide again but when I saw this in a recent catalog, I had to get one!

100_0990.jpg

I saw this clock originally in Zero Hour and heard it was very rare and found it was. I couldn't find one anywhere and tried ordering one from Polytech or Norinco (can't remember which one now) because they had them listed on their site but found out they were long gone years ago.

I guess someone found a few in a warehouse and Sportsman's Guide listed them, Limited Quantities of course, and for under $20 I couldn't resist. [smile]

It doesn't come with ammo and even though I stuck 60 rounds of Romanian 7.62x39 in the clips for now, I plan on getting some Chinese ammo in there to make it correct.[wink]

Ok, I swore I'd never order anything from Sportsman's Guide again but when I saw this in a recent catalog, I had to get one!

100_0990.jpg

I saw this clock originally in Zero Hour and heard it was very rare and found it was. I couldn't find one anywhere and tried ordering one from Polytech or Norinco (can't remember which one now) because they had them listed on their site but found out they were long gone years ago.

I guess someone found a few in a warehouse and Sportsman's Guide listed them, Limited Quantities of course, and for under $20 I couldn't resist. [smile]

It doesn't come with ammo and even though I stuck 60 rounds of Romanian 7.62x39 in the clips for now, I plan on getting some Chinese ammo in there to make it correct.[wink]

I like it, would look cool in my workshop. Maybe I'll make one with 5.56 instead of 7.62, and the clock wars can begin.[smile]

Took a drive down to Reilleys today for some ammo and to browse around. I asked three of the gentlmen there about AR lowers - and all three basically laughed at me and told me I was crazy for thinking they would have any in stock.

I finally found someone willing to go take a look for me (the english fellow, I cant recall his name) and what did he come walking out with for me but a S&W M&P stripped lower! Score.

Unfortunatly I couldnt stop there, and picked up a Kel Tec PF9, which Ive had my eyes on for a while...what a sweet little gun to shoot. I was amazed with how well it grouped, though it is quite snappy.

Lastly, I fell in love with an HK P2000 upon simply wrapping my hand around it, what a sweet feeling gun!!! And to boot, it was chambered in .357sig - what a great round. I could rant and rave for 10 minutes about this gun, but I wont, all Ill say is that Im in LOVE. I think my G27 is going to be on safe duty for a while, this HK is pure joy!

IMG00231.jpg

?
Don't see it but all I know is I've looked for one for years and have just found them listing now. Plus with steel core Chinese ammo, my clock will surely kick your clock's ass. [smile]

I think that you misunderstood. I was referring to YOUR clock being on E-bay.[rofl]

BTW, here's MY clock, AKA the Atomic Clock:

AtomicClock.jpg

Don't think that your clock will kick MY clock's ass.

Took a drive down to Reilleys today for some ammo and to browse around. I asked three of the gentlmen there about AR lowers - and all three basically laughed at me and told me I was crazy for thinking they would have any in stock.

I finally found someone willing to go take a look for me (the english fellow, I cant recall his name) and what did he come walking out with for me but a S&W M&P stripped lower! Score.

Unfortunatly I couldnt stop there, and picked up a Kel Tec PF9, which Ive had my eyes on for a while...what a sweet little gun to shoot. I was amazed with how well it grouped, though it is quite snappy.

Lastly, I fell in love with an HK P2000 upon simply wrapping my hand around it, what a sweet feeling gun!!! And to boot, it was chambered in .357sig - what a great round. I could rant and rave for 10 minutes about this gun, but I wont, all Ill say is that Im in LOVE. I think my G27 is going to be on safe duty for a while, this HK is pure joy!

IMG00231.jpg

That's a serious case of G.A.S. right there. Congrats and don't forget to take your medication. [wink]

Wanted one of these for quite some time. Sig P232. My first Sig. An offer I couldnt refuse. Like new condition and fires like a dream. Well, compared to a PPK, that is.

P1170742.jpg

Last edited:
M&P9c

I picked up a S&W M&P 9c to keep my 9 full size company... and to carry. NIB unfired from the NES classifieds, thanks picardnorm!

dscf0633_med.jpg

dscf0635_med.jpg

It will be heading to Greg Derr for a trigger job and magazine disconnect removal soon. I need to call S&W and get an extra pinky extension.

January is Revolver month!

2wom1k8.jpg

2 Nagant Revolvers and a sweet S&W 642 (no lock!)

The 642 is my "always" gun. I have an XD9SC that I had been carrying but in some cases it was just a tiny bit too heavy or too big. Still love that piece but the Smith goes in my pocket and you don't even notice it.

I also got 3520 rounds of 7.62x54R and 2520 rounds of 7.62x25. Don't even own a Tok or CZ-52...yet [wink]

Last edited:
SHTF home defense gun: S&W 686 4" .357 revolver from North Shore Firearms. Came with 3 speed loaders, a Galco OWB holster and Galco shoulder holster(for sale).

DSC01534.jpg

Back
Top Bottom