New Acquisitions for February 2011

Fingers crossed. Can't wait to see what you bring home!

Chris

OK, that has worked with the first one and the auction has ended today.
I was confused about the end date of the 2nd auction, so we have to wait until next Saturday (please keep the fingers crossed).
Here's todays score:

Mauser M712 Schnellfeuer
Yes, she has a happy switch, but the F/A function has been disabled, damned laws[angry]

6b015425.jpg

abca6eee.jpg

"N" for "normal", "R" for "Reihenfeuer" or Rock'n Roll
54fc6926.jpg

3ebf1a2e.jpg

Last edited:
GSG-5

Just picked up theis nice little GSG 5 at Northshore Firearms

GSG5-5.jpg

GSG5.jpg

First Anniversary Edition

GSG5-4.jpg

Also got this little baby

Gerber.jpg

Also got this little baby

Gerber.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How do you like lmf 2? I have been on the edge about getting one for a while now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I think I might pick one up, I've been wanting a good fixed blade for a while have one to many folders. Thanks for the input on it!

I'm away on business and there was a gun show here in VA. I figured I'd check it out. They are becoming more and more like flea markets. I did find this Mossberg LSB target rifle. It was less than it's worth so I talked him down another $50. Right now it resides in my hotel room closet. It looks dirtier in the photos than it does in person.

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

I think I might pick one up, I've been wanting a good fixed blade for a while have one to many folders. Thanks for the input on it!

I've had an LMFII for a couple of years now. Great knife, weighs a ton. Mines sitting in my truck, waiting for the day the SHTF during a commute and I have to build a lean-to to protect myself from the atomic zombies [smile] It's a brute of a knife.

Got the Magpul AFG yesterday and decided to take some updated photos of the AR. The USP was also purchased this month and can be seen on one of the first few pages.

d788f00b.jpg

Excellent! How does she shoot?

I got a chance to wring mine out in the State Air Gun championship on Saturday. Low cost and lots of fun.

B

Its a laser beam, I'm still trying to dial in the fit though. I shot at steel biathlon targets this past weekend. So I don't have anything to show for it. But I was knocking out the prone target with ease. I like it more than my Suhl.

Back
Top Bottom