New Acquisitions for February 2011

Bowie Knife

Technically this was a January acquisition, but I did not have a chance to photograph it when it arrived yesterday.

SOG Fixation Bowie at well below MSRP courtesy of www.steepandcheap.com

I have a couple of decent folders, but I have never owned a bowie knife, so I felt compelled to grab the deal. While I do not ever see myself using this as an "every day carry" knife, it will hopefully see some belt time both hunting and hiking.

Attachments

• DSCI0547.jpg
    DSCI0547.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCI0548.JPG
    DSCI0548.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCI0546.jpg
    DSCI0546.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 35
Model 12.............RIOT!

20110130121928.jpg

20110130121946.jpg

Ruger Blackhawk in .45 Colt, 7 1/2 inch barrel made in 1974. Target was shot at 25 yards rested. Trigger pull was quite stiff until I buffed the trigger/hammer engagement surfaces. Much nicer now but I may replace the trigger spring with a Wolff.

100_4826.jpg

Boxer my wife and i rescued, came home with us today. his name is Dozer. he is estimated about 7 months old

IMAG0064.jpg

here is Dozer with my female GSP (notice his full tail haha)

IMAG0063.jpg

Last edited:
Boxer my wife and i rescued, came home with us today. his name is Dozer. he is estimated about 7 months old

IMAG0064.jpg

here is Dozer with my female GSP (notice his full tail haha)

IMAG0063.jpg

Good for you for rescuing. Rep point inbound...... plus I have a soft spot for Boxers, having two of my own. He's wicked cute, did you get him from Boxer Buddies?

Good for you for rescuing. Rep point inbound...... plus I have a soft spot for Boxers, having two of my own. He's wicked cute, did you get him from Boxer Buddies?

thanks!

i actually ran across him while looking at another pup. we got him from Dog Orpahns in Douglas, MA.

If you've ever had a Boxer then you know.... If you've never had a boxer then you're gonna find out. What am I talking about? You know... or you'll see. Everyone else, it's a Boxer thing. You wouldn't understand.

If you've ever had a Boxer then you know.... If you've never had a boxer then you're gonna find out. What am I talking about? You know... or you'll see. Everyone else, it's a Boxer thing. You wouldn't understand.

Some of the nicest, smartest, and loyal dogs you'll ever experience. What a great pick up.

Not exactly world class as far as air rifles go, but it's probably the best air gun I'm ever going to have. I'm just not that good of an international shooter to justify getting a top end aluminum stocked Styer, FWB or Anschutz. Can't wait to shoot it. [smile]

pict0825w.jpg

pict0822j.jpg

pict0824.jpg

pict0818.jpg

pict0826z.jpg

Photo_02.jpg

Smith and Wesson Model 60 Pro Series, picked this up from Jim at MLFR tonight. Couldn't have been more helpful ordering this.

The night before Feb 1st I got this. I was going to wait, but picked it up on the spot so it sort of counts :)

b76323cc.jpg

Busy month, as several of my NFA transfers finally cleared.

Swedish K (Wilson tube gun)
DSC_0129.jpg

UZI (Registered receiver gun)
DSC_0136.jpg

MP5A3 (two stamp gun)
DSC_0134.jpg

Now just waiting on the Fleming sear for the HKs.

Also, was inspired by Juergen's sweet PPK in box, so I found one myself:
DSC_0146.jpg

Traded my jeep for these:
HK21
DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

Springfield Armory SAR-48
DSC_0140.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Chris

Back
Top Bottom