New 1,000 yrd. range in New Ipswitch NH? Can someone verify

Good evening folks ... I am new here to this forum and this is my 1st post.
My friend informed me of this great website and I'm sure I'll spend many hours here.

I was unable to come up with a match using the search function ... so my question is ... I have heard from someone at my club (Major Waldron's), that a new range was being build in New Ipswitch NH which will be at or over a 1,000 yrds long. Suppost to be open this spring.

Does anyone here know if this is true? If so, is there any contact information for them?

I would truly appreciate any info on this range as I need to find somewhere take avantage of my AR50 50BMG rifle's capabilities. (MW only goes out to 300 yrds.)

Thanks in advance.

My friend informed me of this great website and I'm sure I'll spend many hours here.

I was unable to come up with a match using the search function ... so my question is ... I have heard from someone at my club (Major Waldron's), that a new range was being build in New Ipswitch NH which will be at or over a 1,000 yrds long. Suppost to be open this spring.

Does anyone here know if this is true? If so, is there any contact information for them?

I would truly appreciate any info on this range as I need to find somewhere take avantage of my AR50 50BMG rifle's capabilities. (MW only goes out to 300 yrds.)

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

I do not know if New Ipswitch has a 1000 yard range. I do know of a couple that are out to 600. I'll IM you the details.

And welcome to the forum :D

I do not know if New Ipswitch has a 1000 yard range. I do know of a couple that are out to 600. I'll IM you the details.

derek said:

Thank you Derek. The only 600 yrd. range I know of is the one in Nashua F&G.

I am almost sure that this range exists since the person I spoke with knew someone who was involved in the project ... but I have not spoke with him since (about 3 weeks ago).

derek said:

I am almost sure that this range exists since the person I spoke with knew someone who was involved in the project ... but I have not spoke with him since (about 3 weeks ago).

derek said:

fatcat said:

Pelham F&G is supposedly in the process of building one, but they've been in the "Under Construction" stage for a while now, and I'm not sure how it's progressing ...

Ummm ... yeah. I guess they're still clearing the space for it.
600_Yard_Rifle_Range_small.gif

fatcat said:

Pelham F&G is supposedly in the process of building one, but they've been in the "Under Construction" stage for a while now, and I'm not sure how it's progressing ...

fatcat said:

hikerlt said:
I belong to Nashua Fish and GAme, and yes, the range has gone through extensive upgrades the past couple of years. It is a 600 yd range.

You can see pics and other info here at the website:

http://www.nfga.org

We are looking for new members, so contact me if you have questions.

[email protected]

HikerLT ... I have sent you an email concerning membership and range specs.

Thank you for your help and information.

hikerlt said:
I belong to Nashua Fish and GAme, and yes, the range has gone through extensive upgrades the past couple of years. It is a 600 yd range.

[email protected]

hikerlt said:

[email protected]

100 yard range

Pemi Valley in NH [shock] has a notice that they intend on expanding their ranges out to 1000 yards. No time frame was given on this project.

Re: 100 yard range

rscalzo said:
Pemi Valley in NH [shock] has a notice that they intend on expanding their ranges out to 1000 yards. No time frame was given on this project.

Hey Rich, when did this occur? That would be nice to see, but I won't hold my breath.

Anyway, are you or Jack gonna be at the range this weekend (M.W.). Maybe we'll see that guy who told us about the 1000 yrd range in New Ipswitch.

1000 yard range

The notice is up on their website...No time frame stated. Maybe one of the club members can fill in the details...

I should be there over the weekend if the weather isn't too bad. [shock]

I'll have to concur with the New Ipswich rumor mill. I have a friend who says he has been there, and that it is a 1000 yd. range. Supposedly way out there.
I haven't even thought of going there because I have no business trying to hit anything past 200 yds.

To expand on Matt's point. That URL of many/most clubs/ranges in NH has been posted as a Sticky in this forum for quite a while.

Excellent resource to find places and info. Wish they existed for all states. [The GOAL lists only has those that are GOAL affiliated, there are a lot of clubs that aren't affiliated.]

Rpriestlyjr said:
I'll have to concur with the New Ipswich rumor mill. I have a friend who says he has been there, and that it is a 1000 yd. range. Supposedly way out there.
I haven't even thought of going there because I have no business trying to hit anything past 200 yds.

If you see your friend sometime soon, could you ask him/her about the specifics of this range (where it is specifically, contact info, etc.... ). It would be much appreciated

Thanks.

My friend's dad owns the State Line Gun Shop in Mason. Look them up in the phone book and give them a call. I'll try and find out myself and let you know.

Rpriestlyjr said:
My friend's dad owns the State Line Gun Shop in Mason. Look them up in the phone book and give them a call. I'll try and find out myself and let you know.

Thanks, I'll give them a call this week. Hopfully they'll know some info on this new range.

Back
Top Bottom