NEShooters.com milestone!

Now, that's going to be fun, especially if we can find a decent range. I do love my "toys", and with a father in the business, plus living in a decent state, I've got a good start on fun stuff.

C-pher said:
Yea, I'm with both of you guys here. I can't wait to meet some of you guys.

Hell, come on down to Riverside's IDPA practice next Thursday! Last week, we had Lugnut, Chris, me, TonyD, Derek, Brent, Cross-X and DR.

And I'm trying to talk Lynne into coming down. Got to meet her (well, Corporal Lyndon, anyway) at the re-enactment in Groton on Sunday. :)

Ross

dwarven1 said:
And I'm trying to talk Lynne into coming down. Got to meet her (well, Corporal Lyndon, anyway) at the re-enactment in Groton on Sunday. :)

Ross - can't make it. I have students tonight and next Thurs. And I look better as Lynne than I do as Lyndon...at least I certainly HOPE so. [lol]

It would depend on the time.

As I work in Hingham, and live in North, that's about an hour or so to get home after work. Depending on Traffic.

Then it's what? Another hour or so from North to there? So that's not putting me there until 7 or so. So a weeknight isn't the best time for me to do that.

Now, if this was on a weekend, that's a different story.

Moderator said:
Let's not forget Mrs.2000

Congrats to Lynne

curtsey.gif

Thank you, thank you. :D

Moderator said:
Just wanted to say congrats to Ross. 1000 post and counting

Thank you all. I'd like to thank my injured foot for making it possible for me to waste several hours a day on the internet... :D

Seriously, I'll try to use my new powers only for good...

Capt Ross

Congrats Derek,

Yo now have a member for everyday of the year. Now there should be no excuse for us pissing off a Lib's at least once every day.

Another milestone today 35 users on the forum at one time. Today @ 1:38 p.m. Thats a whole lot of pissed of boss's. Congrats Derek, I think your on to something here.

In other news Lynne has made 2500 post. Holy shit all that typing, Can you say carpal tunnel?

Back
Top Bottom