NEShooters.com milestone!

TonyD said:
So, Derek is going around deleting my prior post's to lower my number. Now you know who you're really dealing with. [wink]

Keep posting in restricted threads and I'll keep deleting them. [wink]

derek said:
TonyD said:
So, Derek is going around deleting my prior post's to lower my number. Now you know who you're really dealing with. [wink]

You just wait, revenge is sweetest when....

I forget the rest but you get my meaning! [wink]

TonyD said:
derek said:
TonyD said:

You just wait, revenge is sweetest when....

I forget the rest but you get my meaning! [wink]

....served cold." Or something along that line. :D

Now boys,play nice. Does Lynne need to take your computer priviledges away again. [twisted] But it is funny Derek. Get his post count all the way down to 1 and make him start allover maybe......

C-pher said:
OK, looking stupid number two.

Is it your 1000 post count that we're talking about???

If that is what Tony is talking about I hope he don't get to comfertable, cause Lynne will have him beat in no time.

That was what I was talking about. However, this site is a little weird in it's numbers. Every time you post, it changes the number in every post you've made. And, if a post gets deleted it lowers your numbers. Not that it matters just an observation.

Derek stole me from behind on this one and didn't even realize it when he did it.

Sounds like Tony is suffering from "mine is bigger than yours syndrome"!! [roll]

Better watch out or Lynne might fix that for you, permanently! [twisted]

I thought Lynne carried a gun, not a knife. [twisted] Although, you could do that with a gun, I guess. Be awfully messy, though.

Ross

Ross, check out Lynne's targets from right out of hand surgery! She could do the job with a gun just fine.

On the other hand, Lynne can also cut him down to size with her words! She can cut like a knife if you get on her wrong side!! [twisted]

Lynne is one of my favorite people! :D

Tony, I don't know what you've been posting over at NEShooters.com, but they don't have a forum there! [twisted]

NEShooters.com is run by another friend of mine and the entire site lists professional training that is being brought to the Nashua area.

LenS said:
Lynne is one of my favorite people! :D

Tony, I don't know what you've been posting over at NEShooters.com, but they don't have a forum there! [twisted]

NEShooters.com is run by another friend of mine and the entire site lists professional training that is being brought to the Nashua area.

Oh gosh.... [oops] [oops]

And Ross, dearheart, unless you become a liberal (sorry, I didn't mean to shock you so), then I highly doubt you'll get on my bad side. [lol]

And I'm definately a gun person...although I do have a particular fondness for swords. [wink]

Lynne said:
LenS said:
And Ross, dearheart, unless you become a liberal (sorry, I didn't mean to shock you so), then I highly doubt you'll get on my bad side. [lol]

And I'm definately a gun person...although I do have a particular fondness for swords. [wink]

Awww, Lynne, you're gonna make me blush! [oops]

And no worries about me becoming a liberal... I grew out it decades ago.

And as for swords... I spent the better part of about 15 years swinging a rattan sword in the SCA. I do have a real one, and someday I want a katana - the best designed sword that the world has ever seen.

Ross - also known as
Lord Donal MacDaniell,
squire to Vicomte Sir Gaius Auklandus

Back
Top Bottom