NES sweat shirts

in for a large black hoodie that reads "i'm wearing this to help conceal my gun" on the back.
Or "Concealed Carry Hoodie"

My current barely does the job...

Attachments

• 20240409_115230.jpg
    20240409_115230.jpg
    904.7 KB · Views: 45
I think these should only be worn by fit people.
23 year old kid that works for me, lives in the gym. Always bragging about his work outs and how strong he is, was trying to move a pallet of lumber yesterday and couldn't budge it. I was walking by, on my cell phone, reached over with one arm and moved the pallet on my customers truck.
Same kid grabbing 80lb buckets of hydraulic cement couldn't lift them onto the customers tail gate.
So I picked them up and put them on the truck. I am 55.

I told him not to confuse fit with strong or tough, and that he was like a 4cyl Porsche. He looks good, but he has no balls.

Anyway... IN

23 year old kid that works for me, lives in the gym. Always bragging about his work outs and how strong he is, was trying to move a pallet of lumber yesterday and couldn't budge it. I was walking by, on my cell phone, reached over with one arm and moved the pallet on my customers truck.
Same kid grabbing 80lb buckets of hydraulic cement couldn't lift them onto the customers tail gate.

I told him not to confuse fit with strong or tough, and that he was like a 4cyl Porsche. He looks good, but he has no balls.

Anyway... IN
There is buff and there is strong.

Some unassuming people I know are what I call farm strong vs gym strong.

They do not look it. But damn what they can do.

Anyway... IN
i worked for a pizza place in high school and our pizza cheese came in 40lb boxes, i needed to grab some from the cooler to shred and didn't want to make multiple trips, so i carried 3 boxes from the back to the front. another kid i worked with said "holy shit i didn't realize how strong you were" to which i replied "never underestimate my strength, or laziness"
this was the fall after i'd come back from Basic Training, lol

i worked for a pizza place in high school and our pizza cheese came in 40lb boxes, i needed to grab some from the cooler to shred and didn't want to make multiple trips, so i carried 3 boxes from the back to the front. another kid i worked with said "holy shit i didn't realize how strong you were" to which i replied "never underestimate my strength, or laziness"
this was the fall after i'd come back from Basic Training, lol
The other kid was obviously into you, just saying.

If anyone has versions of all 4 pics with transparent backgrounds, I can have a test shirt made.

My computer is in the trash and my work forced me to delete photoshop from the work computer.

Maybe add a "wife" pic as well.

Back
Top Bottom