• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES sweat shirts

There was a regional gun forum years ago that had a logo screen printer as a member. Instead of running a 'group buy', as we call it, he had a 'stencil day'. You bring the article of clothing, and your size(s), to the party/picnic/cookout/range day and you went home with new swag. I can't remember the forum. If I can find it ill post it up. I'm pretty sure it was out west where gun laws are more lax and shooting out back isn't frowned upon. Matt

and we get excited over these why? cheap? group buy = cheap but you can get cheap stuff off of amazon also. without waiting for the other guy to set up the buy.

and we get excited over these why? cheap? group buy = cheap but you can get cheap stuff off of amazon also. without waiting for the other guy to set up the buy.
Perhaps we are excited over showing some type of allegiance amongst the ribbing. I love my NES mug. I wouldn't say it was cheap. I think it was a good value.
Many many years ago I had a connection at a screen printer and I set up a group buy of 400+ t shirts for an ATV group for an event I didn't even attend. It was a metric shit ton of work, no doubt, so I can totally appreciate the fact that maybe there's an easier avenue in this day and age.

I am IN, but only if it is sleeveless. If not, I will cut the sleeves.

These guns are not meant to be concealed.

Also, IN as long as it is not some g@y zombie thing. I bought one of those sweatshirts, but barely wore it.

Back
Top Bottom