• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES Pumpkin Blast VI - PICTURE THREAD

Problem is the video is on my phone and it's not letting me upload it to youtube. [thinking]

My Samsung Galaxy automatically copies all my mobile device photos and videos up to Google (Big Brother). The upside is they are thereafter easy to access from my PC and upload to YouTube. Now the NSA knows I shoot machine guns for fun. :(

[rofl] that's awesome!

sweetjeep caught a .45 slug to the jimmies at a pin shoot i was running a few years back.

oldschool.jpg

Problem is the video is on my phone and it's not letting me upload it to youtube. [thinking]

My Samsung Galaxy automatically copies all my mobile device photos and videos up to Google (Big Brother). The upside is they are thereafter easy to access from my PC and upload to YouTube. Now the NSA knows I shoot machine guns for fun. :(

I keep my stuff off of Google and use dropbox instead. It allows me to sync across multiple platforms and the data stays at least password protected and encrypted.

Another pic of the zombie overlord...

2696cf1fe8bcbcb775e5501670131fea.jpg

And the tannerite propelled pumpkin guts made it WELL past the popup tents...

eajH08c.jpg

Has the owner even found it yet, do you suppose?

Last edited:
Out of curiosity how do you guys choose who gets to be part of the opening salvo? Pick # out of a hat?

Back
Top Bottom