• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES Pumpkin Blast VI - PICTURE THREAD

Out of curiosity how do you guys choose who gets to be part of the opening salvo? Pick # out of a hat?

First come, first served. Though, it makes little difference. There are a lot of pumpkins and scarecrows, so the field gets reset with targets (pumpkins and scarecrows) multiple times depending upon when the RSOs decide that it's time to do so.

Last edited:
I'm struggling to comprehend how much fun a car shoot would be? There just isn't much there that your average handgun or AR is going to affect, is there?

I'm struggling to comprehend how much fun a car shoot would be? There just isn't much there that your average handgun or AR is going to affect, is there?

An AR15 will do plenty to a car. Step it up to a Garand, Mauser, Mosin, etc. and the damage accelerates. Throw a little Tannerite in appropriate locations and fun will be had by all.

As for handguns, remember the .357 magnum was invented for shooting at cars.

Now all we need is a link to the next car shoot to complete the circle.

It didn't look like there were as many shotguns at the car shoot, is 100 yds too far for a shotty to be effective against a car?

When you see the tannerite blow a fender 30 yards, your struggle will be over.

It didn't look like there were as many shotguns at the car shoot, is 100 yds too far for a shotty to be effective against a car?

[video=youtube_share;IC4Rpl0_dW8]http://youtu.be/IC4Rpl0_dW8[/video]

Shotguns (with slugs) do very well at the distances the car shoots are held.

That's the opening salvo. The car looked very different as it was hauled away, and is still on display at the junkyard it was taken to. They had not the heart to crush it.

pumpkin chunks

- - - Updated - - -

orange mist time

- - - Updated - - -

Getting rid of those pesky leftover Tannerite containers

First video, I have the pumpkin on the jetski seat, and then the tannerite under the seat; second video, I have two pumpkins on the right, and the third one is the single can w/three pumpkins stacked on the left, two cans with 3 pumpkins in the middle, and single can w/three stack to the right; racing the guys with the AR's near the NFA line.

+reps for capturing them all on video, I thought no would have evidence of that awesome fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Found these in my hood when I put my sweatshirt on tonight. Must have been from standing near the MP38.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415920292517.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415920292517.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 62

I bring my shot gun to the car shoots. The main thing is slugs are 1$ a round. Buck/bird shot doesn't do as much but awesome if you in the first heat taking the glass out.

I'm looking at getting the lee mold and melting pot to make shot in to slugs to save cash .

They also hold a shooting comp that I won't even try to spell . I had a blast, I'm probably the only person who was smoking during the event lol.
cf15522fe7d283c1229f284217bd9875.jpg

Just don't eat 3 egg sandwiches 3 cans of soda and a half pack of butts or this happens .
bc9256df098728b25c7b13c4ed5c2d03.jpg

I set up load mags , head to the safety meeting. When I know it's getting over I slowly move to the back. Then I just grab my gear and get in line lol . Also I did help move pumpkins and scare crows.

Excruciathlon.

I almost died running in full gear, roughly 65lbs.

See this tacticool idiot? That's me. Full rig with armor plates, belt and even a full Kevlar lid.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Excruciathlon.

I almost died running in full gear, roughly 65lbs.

See this tacticool idiot? That's me. Full rig with armor plates, belt and even a full Kevlar lid.

View attachment 119729

Yeah that was pretty ridiculous but at least you can say "I did that shit in full gear."

What's more ridiculous is the stupid look on my face there standing behind you. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom