NES Pumpkin Blast VI - PICTURE THREAD

Do you guys usually puke before or after shooting?

See you in the spring; can't wait.

Last edited:
Do you guys usually puke before or after shooting?

See you in the spring; can't wait.

I nearly threw up a few times .. I think I'm the only one that took a piss break during a timed event.

What sucked was I felt like I was dieing and ones of the guys runs pass me with a smile , and it was his second run.

Bill Katt and I were thinking of entering as "Grumpy Old Men". Can we start the course a week early?

Better make that 2 weeks...lol.

Hehehe ...I just put a bid in for a couch in an online auction. This year, you start with boots-off, on a couch with a bag of chips.

I see free ones on craigslist all the time. ;-)

So let me get this straight ... You have a couch, you dress up, you run till you puke ... All this and you still haven't shot a damn thing?

What am I missing? Hot chicks with gunz?

So let me get this straight ... You have a couch, you dress up, you run till you puke ... All this and you still haven't shot a damn thing?

What am I missing? Hot chicks with gunz?

Your forgetting carrying wet logs through snow and mud. Carrying a bucket of water that you nearly fall in a lake getting. Crawling under a net in mud.

& don't forget about all the MUD...lol

8d67c597b6f1a59f62dd58f909835cd3.jpg

What, you couldn't afford the barbed wire and '60 shooting over your head? We call that the beginning of a confidence course.

Loki's AK47 against the pumpkins with the aid of some tannerite:

[video=youtube_share;p-J7B4HbrOg]http://youtu.be/p-J7B4HbrOg[/video]

Now all we need is a link to the next car shoot to complete the circle.

It didn't look like there were as many shotguns at the car shoot, is 100 yds too far for a shotty to be effective against a car?

2015 Green Link below;
2015 NES Green Member Shoot Schedule at Monadnock Rod and Gun Club

2015:
April 4 - Excruciathlon IV
May 2 - NES Spring Trigger Breakout V
June 20 - NES Dave Hanan Memorial Car Shoot IV
August 15 - NES Gunpowderpig Firearms Festival VII
November 7 - NES Pumpkin Blast VII

"Green" NES Members and their guests ...9am-4pm ...targets TBD
Large Calibers, NFA (full auto), Binary X, Cannon/Mortar (with permission)
no incendiary or tracers

Just search any of the shoot names listed above (in the Green Section primarily) and you'll see the past action.

PBVI Lost and Found:

Scarecrow found this after the shoot:

If it's yours, let me know, it's locked-up at-the-Club, and will remain there until it's claimed.

View attachment 119860

Last edited:
2015 Green Link below;
[h=2]2015 NES Green Member Shoot Schedule at Monadnock Rod and Gun Club [/h]
2015:
April 4 - Excruciathlon IV
May 2 - NES Spring Trigger Breakout V
June 20 - NES Dave Hanan Memorial Car Shoot IV
August 15 - NES Gunpowderpig Firearms Festival VII
November 7 - NES Pumpkin Blast VII

"Green" NES Members and their guests ...9am-4pm ...targets TBD
Large Calibers, NFA (full auto), Binary X, Cannon/Mortar (with permission)
no incendiary or tracers

Just search any of the shoot names listed above (in the Green Section primarily) and you'll see the past action.

Awww yeah the Spring Trigger Breakout is on my birthday. Happy birthday to me!

Found these in my hood when I put my sweatshirt on tonight. Must have been from standing near the MP38.

On my way to Shanghai today (work...) and SO glad I checked my jacket pocket before x-ray at Logan. A couple stray Pumpkin Blast .45's in my pocket might have brought me some extra special attention. [shocked]

Oh yeah, they are properly stored at home in a locked suitable container, Marcia.

Back
Top Bottom