NES Mobile droid app

Gatling77

NES Member
I was in a Verizon Wireless store today and felt compelled to load the NES Mobile app on 3 of the Droid phones...spreading the love! ;)

I love the mobile app but get error messages all the time. Some threads load fine but some won't load without throwing an error. It's always the same message asking about forcing close or report to Google. Does anyone else have this issue? Please let me know. Thanks.

Curtis

I love the mobile app but get error messages all the time. Some threads load fine but some won't load without throwing an error. It's always the same message asking about forcing close or report to Google. Does anyone else have this issue? Please let me know. Thanks.

Curtis

I never got that error until today. It was only on one thread but it happened 3x. Weird.

Can't anyone program in Objective-C for an iPhone? I do know a guy whose cousin is a very successful iPhone/android etc. programmer that might be able to do it so I'll ask.

If I'm the only one with an iPhone then eff it

Can't anyone program in Objective-C for an iPhone? I do know a guy whose cousin is a very successful iPhone/android etc. programmer that might be able to do it so I'll ask.

If I'm the only one with an iPhone then eff it

I have an app for Apple, it's apple's publishing process that is preventing the app from going to the market. One of many reasons I am not a fan.

iPhone

Derek, did they reject the app, or is it just in App Store Limbo? I've published a few iPhone apps, PM if you'd like some help.

Geoff

Tapatalk sucks. The android app was better before the latest upgrade of the forum software. As soon as they fix it you should try it.

Just downloaded it. Funny. Someone posted a review for the app that they were looking for a Nintendo Emulator and "got this crap". Silly kids.

I saw that too last night after I got my new phone. I laughed.
"WTF is this! I wanted the Nintendo simulator. What is this garbage? F-- would not recommend." Something like that was the post.

Just downloaded it. Funny. Someone posted a review for the app that they were looking for a Nintendo Emulator and "got this crap". Silly kids.

What's even better is you search for NES you have to scroll past about a dozen Nintendo emulators to get to this app. I guess not understanding what you were doing is a good reason for a low rating [laugh]

I just installed it yesterday on an Incredible and so far so good. I really like that it just flows between pages instead of reading a few then hitting "Next". Nice work. I'll put a review up on the Marketplace once I've had some more time to use it.

Is there a place on here to see/find/review this, or is it just in the "app market" place? Has it been updated since January 5? What is it called? Pardon me, but I'm a bit new at this.

Back
Top Bottom