NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

In for Mrs American 1 and himself....looking fwd to expanding my band of Characters. Anything I can do to help, let me know.

Last edited:
:) Do the organizers get to be part of the drawing? There is going to be some good stuff. :)

No, lol, the drawing is for the guests! Most of the booty is coming from our stash anyway.

Already up to 30 prizes!!!

A few members have also offered to donate something. Anyone who would like to donate anything, please pm me. I am hoping to have a full list together by the end of this week, but dropoff can be that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, lol, the drawing is for the guests! Most of the booty is coming from our stash anyway.

Already up to 30 prizes!!!

A few members have also offered to donate something. Anyone who would like to donate anything, please pm me. I am hoping to have a full list together by the end of this week, but dropoff can be that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. so you ARE going to be there? [rolleyes]

jk [smile]

We have decided how to make dinner as easy as possible. We are going to have pizzas brought out 4 or 5 at a time all night (so there will be hot pies all night). $15/person gives you a hand stamp for all "you can eat pizza". Drinks will be on your own, the waitstaff will handle tabs or per drink payments. If you don't want to do the pizza option, I am hoping the waitstaff will be able to set up separate checks. I guess we will see how that goes. Please remember the pizza is going to be set up buffet style and we are going to stamp hands, but we (the organizers) are on the hook for the pizza bill, so please be honest and only have pizza if you have paid. I am quite sure none of us want to stand behind the pizza table policing hand stamps! We want to mingle and have fun too!

I hope everyone is looking forward to this fun-filled evening!!! :)

Manatee-Face-bump.gif

Almost only a week away!

Figures this is on a gun show weekend, otherwise I'd be able to make it. No way in hell I'd be able to get there from Springfield in time. [sad2]

-Mike

Don't be anxious! I think I remember that the room we have reserved is round and has no corners!! LOLOLOL! We are going to have fun, no pressure just fun! Remember there IS a hotel right next door if anyone chooses to drink too much!! :)

:( ......... Anxiety sucks .....

Don't worry, when me and the wife show up we will also be in the awkward introvert corner of the room

WTF?!?!?!
How am I supposed to hide in the corner of a round room!?!?!?
[shocked]

If I'm not working I just might drop in. If I'm there, I'll be the guy standing in the corner looking awkward and uncomfortable.

No no no NO people! This is not what is happening!!

This is a shindig! A hoe down! A night of pure adulterated* awesomeness! And uh huh, I left out the un.

It's been a tough ride lately folks, in the arena of our collective passion and in our personal lives as well. Ups and downs all around. We've got to seize the opportunity to meet face to face and network and just hang out when we can. When can you say you'll be in safer or more informed company?? I'm looking forward to this because I'll be walking out with 47 new friends, give or take a few characters I've already staked a claim in. So no more uptightyness, or you'll be forced to table dance with Bill Katt to Justin Timberlake. This can happen.

*[h=2]a·dul·ter·ate[/h] [v. uh-duhl-tuh-reyt; adj. uh-duhl-ter-it, -tuh-reyt] Show IPAverb (used with object), a·dul·ter·at·ed, a·dul·ter·at·ing.1.to debase or make impure by adding inferior materials or elements; use cheaper, inferior, or lessdesirable goods in the production of (any professedly genuine article)

As in, this is not a highbrow event. Gutterminders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom