NES NORTH COOKOUT AND SWAP MEET JUNE 2nd

Twigg

NES Member
This event will be held in NEW HAMPSHIRE
I am hosting a cookout /swap meet at my place on Sunday June 2nd. From noon until ??? Burgers and hot dogs, soft drinks, potato & macaroni salads on the menu.

I am located 10 minutes north of Townsend Ma. I say North of Townsend, Ma. because half of you goofballs wouldn't know where in NEW HAMPSHIRE I live. if you don't know where Townsend, Ma. is Google it.
I'm sitting on 3 acres with a long driveway so parking shouldn't be an issue. If there's no room park in the street. If you've got enough to fill a table you might want to bring one.

Just one more thing, while it may seem three's it enough room for shooting, there aint. Any firearm sales are between NH residents only. I'm not selling any guns, just hosting this.

The exact address will be PM'd the day before. So if you have any holsters, (who dosent have extra holsters?) web gear, reloading supplies, ammo or accessories taking up space you want to bring for barter or sale then this is for you.

There is no cost to you, so you skinflints got nothing to complain about. Simply post "in" so I have an accurate head count and don't run out of food.

Lived in that area back in the 90s,
don't have much to trade but I'm always looking for something new to me, I'll have to come by.

Very generous of you. I would attend but I'll be sitting in my family room babysitting the dog after knee surgery until July 9th. I can't leave him for more than about 3 hours. If anything changes and you have to move the date to some time after that, I'll be there.

So @Twigg what's the deal, is this happening? I was planning to be there but don't know where there is.

So @Twigg what's the deal, is this happening? I was planning to be there but don't know where there is.
For all those who posted in or words to that effect my address will go out via PM tomorrow. Worst case scenario is I'll have a bunch of leftovers to eat. Stay tuned...

Lived in that area back in the 90s,
don't have much to trade but I'm always looking for something new to me, I'll have to come by.
Technically did say "in" so in [laugh] [rofl] [devil]

OK, I'll keep quiet now, or at least try to......

I'm bringing several 50BMG cans of 5.56 /223, a tray of assorted 12G, several holsters an older 42" tv & stand and a rear bagger riding mower used for one season. (My disability prevents it's use.) Two cans of loose 12g slugs & OO buck I'll have other stuff as well. Just found 2700 rounds of .45 (yes you read that right) 😯 two cans of .223 on bandoleers in cans. A Mr buddy heater, extra refillable cylinders and propane lanterns. Have refill adapter too. Why clearing out? I can't shoot long arms anymore and have a standby generator.
I got more, too much to list it all.

Darn, wish I had seen this sooner, I'd have loved to have been there to meet you all and with lots to sell or trade.
You can be sure I'll be looking out for the next swap meet. I'd have one myself if I had the appropriate space.

Back
Top Bottom