NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

Oh this is in the evening?

I've got to SO @ MBSC until early afternoon... may not be able to make the evening gig. So much pressure.

You can do it! Hopefully I will be shooting at MoBeach in the am.

And we will be there until late, so you don't have to show up right at 6. We will probably do the drawing around 8 or 9. Early enough for people with ling drives, but late enough for later arrivals. Plus I know I will want to eat something and meet people beforehand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can do it! Hopefully I will be shooting at MoBeach in the am.

And we will be there until late, so you don't have to show up right at 6. We will probably do the drawing around 8 or 9. Early enough for people with ling drives, but late enough for later arrivals. Plus I know I will want to eat something and meet people beforehand.

Sounds better and better. What field or event are you shooting in the AM? Maybe we can meet up.

Oh this is in the evening?

I've got to SO @ MBSC until early afternoon... may not be able to make the evening gig. So much pressure.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...h-(Cape-Cod)?p=3702739&viewfull=1#post3702739

From the post above ^^^ , sounds like it officially starts at 7pm, but the organizers will be there at 6pm.

ed543f1fae4e3180652211a154eca242.png

Depending on work that week, I am hoping to make the IDPA shoot.

Hmm.... IDPA is always 1st Saturday of the Month, MBSC website confirms it would be March 1st.

The last two events were canceled due to weather. Hopefully the snow melts and the conditions are stable in the next week and a half.

That's right about first Saturday. Another poster said he couldn't make it because IDPA, so I never gave it another thought about the date. Then I guess I won't be there in the morning, unless my friend wants to shoot some steel.

Bummer, I live less than 30 minutes away and normally wouldn't miss this, but unfortunately I don't get back from out of town until the 9th.

I hope you guys have a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom