NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

Did I say I hate their FOOD!!

Fred

Yep! You've crapped up this thread with that comment multiple times.

You are very welcome to stay home if you prefer.

You are also welcome to step up at some point and organize a get-together at your chosen venue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep! You've crapped up this thread with that comment multiple times.

You are very welcome to stay home if you prefer.

You are also welcome to step up at some point and organize a get-together at your chosen venue.

I did set up a NES shoot on the Cape 2 years ago and had about 65 people there and I donated
all the door prizes and had a sit down banquet and also donated about $350 to Comm2A.

All by-myself.

And am thinking of doing again this fall if my Club has the space open and the man power.

Fred

The food isn't that bad there. But then I'm not really picky. I've been there twice in the past month. Last time I had an excellent burger though I don't remember which one. The pizza is pretty good. Anyhow how's the saying go... Pizza is like sex; even when it's bad it's better than nothing.

That sounds good, and I will try to attend. But I will also have the courtesy to not crap up your thread if there are issues that I don't agree with.

That is great that you donated all the door prizes. As an ffl, you were also allowed to take the deduction. Shooting supplies were a lot more available at that time also, and at a less inflated price.

y6aqa5ug.jpg

How did this go full retard?

Soo can't wait . Next week looking good get to meet new people . See some people I havnt seen in some time and a barrel I've been waiting a year on is finally shipping !! Only thing that will make it better is if I had a date lol .
I'll gladly be karmed off or a door prize lol.

Last edited:
y6aqa5ug.jpg

How did this go full retard?

Soo can't wait . Next week looking good get to meet new people . She some people I havnt seen in some time and a barrel I've been waiting a year on is finally shipping !! Only thing that will make it better is if I had a date lol .
I'll gladly be karmed off or a door prize lol.

Quick, someone bring a blow-up doll for Ben. A long time ago one of my engineers at DEC was continually behaving like you and finally one of the female engineers bought him a blow-up doll for his frustrations! He kept it in his office!

Quick, someone bring a blow-up doll for Ben. A long time ago one of my engineers at DEC was continually behaving like you and finally one of the female engineers bought him a blow-up doll for his frustrations! He kept it in his office!

Lol . My friend got married then left for school a few states away . All the guys in the wedding and is wife sent him one in the mail.

No no no NO people! This is not what is happening!!

This is a shindig! A hoe down! A night of pure adulterated* awesomeness! And uh huh, I left out the un.

It's been a tough ride lately folks, in the arena of our collective passion and in our personal lives as well. Ups and downs all around. We've got to seize the opportunity to meet face to face and network and just hang out when we can. When can you say you'll be in safer or more informed company?? I'm looking forward to this because I'll be walking out with 47 new friends, give or take a few characters I've already staked a claim in. So no more uptightyness, or you'll be forced to table dance with Bill Katt to Justin Timberlake. This can happen.

*[h=2]a·dul·ter·ate[/h] [v. uh-duhl-tuh-reyt; adj. uh-duhl-ter-it, -tuh-reyt] Show IPAverb (used with object), a·dul·ter·at·ed, a·dul·ter·at·ing.1.to debase or make impure by adding inferior materials or elements; use cheaper, inferior, or lessdesirable goods in the production of (any professedly genuine article)

As in, this is not a highbrow event. Gutterminders.

I may have to wear my stretchy pants to do my best fat guy dance moves then. [puke2][party]

Anyone going from near or through the Attleboro area I have a few seats left if anyone wants to carpool down. I don't drink so could kinda be the designated driver. PM me.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Getting closer!

Going on a recon mission Wednesday to check room layout.

Putting the final touches together for the door prizes. Around forty prizes to be given out, so I hope we have at least that many people!

Shush, I didn't want to out myself again so yeah, I just left it at.... I don't really even like NKOTB hahahahha lol

We'll just change it to gangnam style and all will be well. [laugh] I'll probaby be able to make this, now that I just discovered I don't have to work @ Springfield.

-Mike

Starting at roughly 6pm. We're going to wait until 8:30 or so for the drawing. That will give everyone a chance to eat and drink and socialize a bit first. And also gives time for later arrivals to show.

Oh, you can people watch. As long as it doesn't get creepy! At least that is what my friends always tell me:)

Back
Top Bottom