NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

My school is right before the Bourne bridge so I'm potentially in. I won't know for sure until it gets a little closer. Hope I can make it

Are the raffles going towards anything?

Just wondering where the money will go to. Comm2A, or GOAL donation maybe?

Last edited:
They are door prizes, not raffles, so there is no money involved. Just trying to add a little more incentive for people to come out on a cold winter night.

Still working on the number of prizes and how we will split them up. Hoping to have enough for a large number of attendees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm... wouldn't mind grabbing a burger and saying hello. However, 1st Saturday of the month is always IDPA at Monument Beach.

Yep, and depending on work, I will be at MoBeach in the morning. This will be at night, so plenty of time to do both:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a member at Monument Beach - they run a great Women on Target! I did the Shawme one last year too. It is a great low-pressure way to get an idea of what shooting is all about.

Awesome! I run the the Shawme one and buddy Rob started the Mo Beach one after ours! Great seeing it take off on the cape.

still in! are the owners of the bbc in on this? or are they not gonna know they will have the most secure bar in town?

If anyone chats with them like this, don't be surprised if we all get the boot and they call the police. No reason to be stupid . . . or to ruin it for everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

What name is the reservation under?

We'll likely be amongst the first to arrive as I have a meeting in Marstons Mills mid-afternoon and we'll be coming from there.

If anyone chats with them like this, don't be surprised if we all get the boot and they call the police. No reason to be stupid . . . or to ruin it for everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

What name is the reservation under?

We'll likely be amongst the first to arrive as I have a meeting in Marstons Mills mid-afternoon and we'll be coming from there.

why would we get the boot? i dont get it?

Back
Top Bottom