NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

Sure, throw my name in there. You know that usually doesn't work out well;-)

Look, minininjer already declined and she doesn't even know me, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh buck up, Dannyboy! There are plenty of other ninjafish in the ocean that AREN'T married! Paging English Rose, QB, let's up the ratio here girls!

Maybe we should move this to the next night, Saturday March 8...

Haha, I will be there! I just don't like to scare them away BEFORE they get there;-)

I wonder if Uncle Rico will be working that night?

WHEN: Saturday March 8th, 2014 7:00PM
WHERE: British Beer Company - Route 6A, Sandwich

We will get an idea closer to the date whether to meals on your own, or order a bunch of pizzas and it will be a flat fee for food. Of course beverages will be on your own. We will hopefully be able to reserve a side room so we won't have to be stuck sitting at tables and will be able to mingle and meet some of these cool NES'ers.

We will also have NES stuff to give away, and rumor has it there will be some ammo that will be raffled off. It is definitely going to be a good time.

In pending work schedule. More details please?

*FEELER* NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

You're full of it!

Hey-hey, I'm trying to garner more participation!

By the way, lots of ammo being raffled/gifted. Choices between 9, .40, .45, .223 and 7.62 x39. Sorry, can't spare any .22. Total number of gifts depends on how many people show.

Last edited:
I am going to talk to the people at BBC this week and inquire about reserving one of the side rooms for 3/8. I am going to tell them we will have between 20 and 30 people so lets keep this going!!!

I'm almost certainly IN +1 if the weather is half-way decent.

I've been reminded that it is time for a RHS reunion committee meeting and the chair lives on the Cape, so I'm going to see if we can plan it for the late afternoon on the same day and then zip over to the BBC with you folks.

*FEELER* NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

Wow, looks like there may be quite a crowd! It will definitely be a good time.

And whaddaya know? I found some .22 hidden amongst the rest of my stash!

So, it's been a little quiet around here. Any news from the lovely ladies organizing this shindig?

News??? I don't know about news... Well okay - good news - we have a function room booked at the Sandwich British Beer Company for Saturday, March, 8th.

I think the concensus from the organizers is to have door prizes/raffle prizes for every NES member that attends. There will be some ammo to score - unfortunately not everyone will leave with some ammo, but NES stickers and the like will be up for grabs.

We haven't decided about food yet. As is gets closer we will get an idea what people are interested in doing. One option is to get pizzas and have a flat dinner price and drinks will be on your own. Or we can order off the menu and HOPE they will do separate checks to make life easier at the end of the night. My vote is to go the pizza route, because there will be a pizza station and everyone will have to grab their own pizza. It makes for great opportunities to chat and get to know each other. (just my $.02 - feel free to give yours as well)

There's a sport fishing expo that same day (until 5pm) right up the way in Plymouth. Could be a fun day to combine discussion about fishing and shooting.

Back
Top Bottom