NES FIELD TRIP TO SIG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreppucci007

NES Member
Ok guys...I know that an NES field trip to Sig was mentioned before, and I for one loved the idea. C-pher and I are gonna work to make this happen, but we need to get a rough idea of how many of you are really interested, so...

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:

Reply to this post with some sort of affirmative response.

This is not a "maybe" or "that would be cool" question...This is a "Yes I want to go" response, or no response at all, please. We have no set date or anything as of yet, this is just to figure out interest.

This is still in the beginning planning stages, so if you have any questions, PM either C-pher or myself and we will try to answer them accordingly.

Once we get a rough head count, we can proceed from there.

Thanks for listening,

If a Mod could make this a Sticky, that would be fantastic! [lol]

Very interested in this idea. I like guns. Suggest that some sort of social schedule be added to the agenda, perhaps a lunch or dinner. I like to eat, and I'd like to meet some of the NESers in person.

COUNT ME IN!

Regards,
Chris

I mentioned it at the Wilmington show that I'm only about 35 - 40 minutes from the plant (SigArms is in Exeter, NH).

I *may* be able to arrange something at my place. Or, at the very least, I know the area VERY well (went to UNH). If Bob's has re-opened by the time we take this trip we could work in some shooting as well...

I'm in, pending approval from She Who Must Be Obeyed... ;)

I definitely would like to go. I have a bunch of Sigs and have been to several Sig classes (2 coming up too- including their Friday shoot this week).

I'll probablly be there working when you get there. If you can make it so you get out of there around 3:30 I'll go out for a beer and eats with you.

That would be awesome, If i can get the time off from work. Do you guys have a timeframe in mind?

Will there be a tour of the factory and Sig Academy? These are in two different locations. Would be nice if I could pick up my 229 on the same day as the tour.[wink]

wherewolf said:
Will there be a tour of the factory and Sig Academy? These are in two different locations. Would be nice if I could pick up my 229 on the same day as the tour.[wink]

Right now we're just trying to get a head count. Once we know about how many people, we'll contact Sig and see how and what we can do.

Once we know that, we'll let you know what we're gonig to do, dates that are avalible, and meeting place/transportation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom