NES Being blocked, badware/malware

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I put my computer in way worse harm than going on NES. Just mad the proceed at own risk comes up after hitting another button which took me 3 tries to find.

Wow...Mac AND PC effected. Interesting.

I got it too on my Mac running Firefox.
I clicked "This is NOT an attack page" and it went away.
Probably some rabid anti freedom douchebags disapprove of what we stand for here and reported NES as being a malware sight.

Musings of an automated vBulletin script injection. Nothing to see client side, though If I were a gamblingman I'd put money that one of the original vbulliten .js scripts were compromised.

Wait wait, I'm back on?
[banana]

tumblr_mr6pgah6UL1rvpbn6o1_250.gif

I got the warning also, I just hit ignore and yelled FU out the window cause I wanted to.

Tim ~ [laugh]

Same problem here still blocked by my browser.

malicious software hosted on
Improvementssuchinvisibility.org

Toukialm.org

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hey all, just wanted to post what I got whacked with, the reporting site should not be an infected site. It whacked me, maybe timing. I know CTGUNTALK was shut down hard last week. Mods, I hope I helped and did not hinder. I'm here for the bunch, that's obvious to all that know me through here.
Bullseye

- - - Updated - - -

Shut it down and clean it thorough, **** whoever did this, payback is much worse, even to those who side with this attack.

Yeah I just got it also from using chrome! Is someone out there watching me, if you want a good view or info lay under a chair that has no seat in it. I'll then give you all the personal info on me that you could ever need!!!

Charles.

I got it too. Just now. Google chrome is blocking nes I'm on the forum runner app

Yup.

---
Info from Chrome:

Diagnostic page for www.northeastshooters.com

What is the current listing status for www.northeastshooters.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 92 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-08-08, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-08-08.
Malicious software includes 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 7 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including improvementssuchinvisibility.org/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including toukialm.org/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS19066 (WIREDTREE).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, www.northeastshooters.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Last edited:
Trojans and other virus software is tolerated. Rarely, if ever, do I hear of hackers being imprisoned. If hacking isn't a crime it should be with stiff sentences. It isn't cute, or funny, or a wake up call. It should be a felony!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

This is a simple way for big brother to interrupt communications, and spread fear. I am not saying it is...but again, if they want to keep people huddled in fear and lost, all they need to do is mess around with today's favorite way of communication, the Internet.

Okay, this got me thinking. We need some discrete backup site in the event that NES is unreachable. I propose we get a separate forum going under some mundane topic like pigeon keeping or finger painting to keep Martha away. I mean seriously, without NES where would the trolls go? Where would Boris post pictures of his newly built Dragunov made from the car door of a 97' Daewoo Lanos. Where would LenS answer your questions about convoluted MGLs with citations and sane explanations? Where would Atilla go to piss off the trolls, and subsequently where would Flintoid go to tell said trolls to pull their heads out of their asses and act like men? Really this is just an excuse for me to say thanks to derek, simply for how great an escape/resource NES is compared the most of the bullshit out there. But if this goes down we need to have a contingency.

For me the internet is a convenience. I started using it in the late 80s in my early 30s. I got along fine before it and will get along fine if it is taken down.

I don't do any banking that isn't or cannot be done in person or by U.S. mail.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Okay, this got me thinking. We need some discrete backup site in the event that NES is unreachable. I propose we get a separate forum going under some mundane topic like pigeon keeping or finger painting to keep Martha away. I mean seriously, without NES where would the trolls go? Where would Boris post pictures of his newly built Dragunov made from the car door of a 97' Daewoo Lanos. Where would LenS answer your questions about convoluted MGLs with citations and sane explanations? Where would Atilla go to piss off the trolls, and subsequently where would Flintoid go to tell said trolls to pull their heads out of their asses and act like men? Really this is just an excuse for me to say thanks to derek, simply for how great an escape/resource NES is compared the most of the bullshit out there. But if this goes down we need to have a contingency.

could mirror the database to a vbulletin installation on server only available over Tor, it could stay read only until such time the switch need flipped.

Great idea, knowing the folks here, they would want to finger pigeons. Back to smoke signals.

Sorry but I'm not logging in again until the owner of the site fixes this. After all Google said so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom