• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES Being blocked, badware/malware

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you post a thread about how you have malware/badware...post a link...and expect others to click on it?

I got it too. Just now. Google chrome is blocking nes I'm on the forum runner app

Just started in the last few minutes for me too. I blame the ******* who posted a link to worldstarhiphop in another thread.

Too GB feeler by NotTom. NSA is monitoring. Drone is hovering nearby.

Yep, followed the link to wshh like an a-hole. Got the warning on the way back here.

Same, I just hit refresh or new posts or something and got the same flag.

Another local forum had the same issue due to another site on the host server.

Same here in Firefox. Looks like I'll be crafting a Bing Crosby hat out of tinfoil tonight. Wordstar is pretty reputable site after all.

Just thought I'd post a screenie in case Derek wants one.

When clicking on "why is this page listed" all of the results say NES isn't listed... so I don't know what the issue is. It could be that one of the 3rd party ads led/leads to a bad spot. MozillaBlock.png

Same here in Firefox. Looks like I'll be crafting a Bing Crosby hat out of tinfoil tonight. Wordstar is pretty reputable site after all.

7O1qj0H.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ammo2U ads don't look familiar. maybe them?

they've been on for a little while, and legit. Warehouse in Exeter.

Wow...Mac AND PC effected. Interesting. I have AdBlock running so I don't see the ads anyway.

81549826.gif

[cerberus];3364466 said:
It is not a matter of the computer being effected, it is just google or the web browser reporting an alert.

this

There is a reason why "viruses" are sort of a thing of the past. Unless you're ****ing stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom