• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

nerd optic

From the article
Firing an M4 carbine kind of hurts. It’s an extremely loud and powerful weapon.
My first thought
e4af91fe5a9cd3c8d0e90e6a383d0cf9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soldiers told me how some troops in Afghanistan were still using paper maps from the 90s. So an Army private being deployed might be navigating his hometown with GPS on a smartphone one day and then confined to a pencil and protractor in combat in Afghanistan a few weeks later.
Jesus H. Christ, I swear, one fine day you'll be able to immobilize an entire army by stealing their batteries.

Journalist? I'm not sure how a journalist contends that the "...[FONT=Georgia, serif]Optic seems geared towards more efficient defense rather than more vicious offense." [/FONT]Then again, in his original version, it read "viscous."

Using the terms "endemic" and "fratricide" doesn't make you a journalist, either. But I suppose typing and uploading does.

Hey, looky--now I'm a journalist.

Pretty amazing.

I am still waiting for somebody to develop my idea of a Google Glass device co-witnessed with an EoTech type device.

Back
Top Bottom