Need tubes tested

I have a basket of old tubes that I would like to get tested to see if they are any good. Is there anywhere in So Maine or NH that I can get this done? Anyone here do it? I will gladly pay or trade stuff for it. Thanks.

I have a couple of old tube testers.....but they only test old tubes!

Send me a list of the part numbers, and I will let you know which ones I can test.

BTW, why do you want to test them? Do you have a use for them?

Most old tubes aren't worth a shit....unless you have something old to plug them into.[rofl][rofl]

Antique tubes have some value, but most aren't worth much.

I have a couple of old tube testers.....but they only test old tubes!

Send me a list of the part numbers, and I will let you know which ones I can test.

BTW, why do you want to test them? Do you have a use for them?

Most old tubes aren't worth a shit....unless you have something old to plug them into.[rofl][rofl]

Antique tubes have some value, but most aren't worth much.

My ham radio is an old NCX-5 and I have a couple of old tube radios. One is a Minerva Tropicmaster and I dont remember what the other is. I will get a list of the tubes tonight.

Skysoldier, thanks for the offer on the testing. I ended up working a trade with someone on the board for a tube tester so I am all set.

Skysoldier, thanks for the offer on the testing. I ended up working a trade with someone on the board for a tube tester so I am all set.

Cool! What kind of tube tester did you get?

And if you are looking for tubes, let me know what you need. If I have one you need, you can have it for free!

It is a Conar 220. I pick it up this weekend. From ewhat I have found it is a rebadged Paco T-60 and seems like a basic entry level type tester.

Back
Top Bottom