• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need Some help with hornady lnl press

Hello everyone. I am having trouble with the case feed on my press. It seems like the cam wire will not line up right, and that is causing the shuttle to sit too far forward, Which in turn is not allowing a case to feed. The cam wire should be in the middle of the shuttle at the top of the stroke. It sits toward the rear of the shuttle, and no matter what I do I cannot get it to sit any more forward. I honestly do not know what the problem could be. I have scoured the web for any one who shares my problem and could not find anything. I bought it second hand. So there is a possibility I am missing a piece or a spring but it doesnt seem to be the case. Thanks.

Attachments

• press 2.jpg
    press 2.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 26
  • press 3.jpg
    press 3.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 26
  • press 4.jpg
    press 4.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 25
  • press.jpg
    press.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 25
  • press1.jpg
    press1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 23
don't know anything about that press and operation, but if you don't think the timing or position is correct with the wire link, just bend it to be what you think the correct place it should be. what do have to loose. that's "tuning" that's needed to be done to operate a press, half the fun of operating a press.

Back
Top Bottom