Need input on possible trade.

I have a sigma 40 ve that some one offered to trade me the sig enhanced adaptive carbine platform for. Is it easy to sell those or trade them? Is it something I should trade for? I have no rails on my sig so I couldn't use it but is it something I would lose out by trading for it looks like they sell for $500. Are people really interested in those?
http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/enhanced-acp.aspx

I have no idea what that thing is, and I would have no use for it whatsoever. Having said that, I would trade a Sigma 40 for it in a heartbeat.

For the Sigma? Definitely. Like others said, get that 686 if you can but if not, go for that Marlin. Lever guns rock.

I am sorry, offers of $375 or lever guns for a Sigma? People are hitting the sauce tonight I guess. My advice is to try and do the deal tonight before they sober up.

And just got offered a s&w 686 .357 lol so I need help deciding what to trade for!

If the 686 is in passable shape, do it... you'd be on the winning end of that deal. [rofl] Sigma .40 is a turd masquerading as a handgun, and to trade it as something nice as a 686? Do it! [laugh]

ETA: NM, the 686 guy knew what he was getting into. [rofl]

I would just sell it for cash and then go from there. Trading is usually a pain in the ass and more often than not, someone is getting ****ed. It's easier to deal with things if you just turn them into cash.

-Mike

I'd hold out for a Colt Python in Original box, plus make him kick in a little cash...

Hilarious I was reading this not thinking of what your trading and realized I have one. . . I hope your potential trade partners are not NES members otherwise you may have outed yourself to who was getting a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom