• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NAVY

I saw that last night. They really need to pick a slogan and stick with it. I was always a fan of "Let The Journey Begin". It had a very sea-going ring to it.

Someone needs to have a quiet chat with the politically correct idiots who came up with that. Bring a baseball bat (or a more nautical equivalent).

My kid picked up a Navy poster at an airshow a few years back, it was an overhead picture or a large group of warships, maybe a carrier battle group? IIRC,

"The U S Navy. Dedicated to life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten it."

My kid picked up a Navy poster at an airshow a few years back, it was an overhead picture or a large group of warships, maybe a carrier battle group? IIRC,

"The U S Navy. Dedicated to life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten it."
I like that one.

When I enlisted in the 70's it was "Join the New Navy"....so in boot camp, according to our Company Commander, we got a new mop, new mop bucket, new broom, etc etc

When I was in during the late 60's/early 70's it was "US Navy, The Gayest of the Services".
If you were straight you bunked with one eye open on some ships.

This slogan is awesome!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

There was a billboard in Worcester about 4 years ago with that slogan on it. I thought it was great.

better than that "Army of One" BS...
i WISH they had army of one while i was at Basic Training...

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TEAMWORK, UNIT, TEAMWORK!!!!"

"But Drill Sgt. I'M an Army of ONE!"

at the time the Army was going with "Be All You Can Be."
Obama stole his line from the National Guard...

i can still hear the song..... (after the one minute mark...)
[video=youtube_share;9UGCoJyEc24]http://youtu.be/9UGCoJyEc24[/video]

Back
Top Bottom