National Ammo Day again

I'll do my part, and I'll make my unlicensed friends fork over some cash for more ammo. I don't think they realize how much it costs to take them shooting.

Luckily I had stopped at wally world today and got 4 boxes of .45 and 2 federal 550 bulk packs of .22. Guess I don't have to make a trip back out.

I don't get it. I always thought every day is ammo day, if you've got the $$.

I shot ammo today but didn't buy any. Hope that is still in the spirit.

I'll have to hit Wally World up tonight, since I haven't been at my job long enough to buy from them. Bought three Federal val packs at WW this weekend, though... does that count?

Do the four handguns I SOLD today count, for that matter? Sold a nice used Mod 66 to a gunsmith in Michigan, and a PPS 9mm and a matched set (Walther P22/PK380) to a shop in NH. (OK, yeah, I guess I'm bragging a little. [laugh])

I haven't bought/shot factory ammo in almost a year. I'll buy some reloading components tomorrow if that counts.

I'll do my part, and I'll make my unlicensed friends fork over some cash for more ammo. I don't think they realize how much it costs to take them shooting.

I thought I was the only one with this problem. Everybody wants to go until I ask for the cash to cover the ammo that they shoot. Even when they pay up, after a long explanation, I still end up with a loss. It sucks/boring going to the range alone!

I did my part! I caught 200 rounds of ammo at 4S yesterday and I will release them tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom