• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

N.E.S. Classifieds - some nice stuff

There has been some nice hardware here lately. A lot of which is priced reasonably, some are deals and some are plain rip offs. Some of the guys that bought at full retard prices are trying to recoup. Others are just bat shit crazy. I like the plain jane beowulf listed for $2200. One could be built (or bought) for less than half that. But the dude thinks under that black hardcoat is pure gold. Thats his perogative so I laugh and keep scrolling. And of course dealer sales arent even worth my time...usually.

Last edited:
There has been some nice hardware here lately. A lot of which is priced reasonably, some are deals and some are plain rip offs. Some of the guys that bought at full retard prices are trying to recoup. Others are just bat shit crazy. I like the plain jane beowulf listed for $2200. One could be built (or bought) for less than half that. But the dude thinks under that black hardcoat is pure gold. Thats his perogative so I laugh and keep scrolling. And of course dealer sales arent even worth my time...usually.

Crazy to most people but there's always someone willing to pay that price. It's not about us needing stuff from the classified, we actually WANT them.

I wouldn't sell mine for $2200. It's one of my favorite rifles. Also, remember they are still out of stock everywhere and AA won't even give ETAs on shipping parts. They aren't like ARs where the market has been flooded. If you look on other sites, that is close to going asking price even in free states. I guess it's the price you pay for having a niche product.

Of course, I've been looking for more brass for months and can't find anything reasonably priced. And if you don't reload, the ammo is very expensive. Of course, when you launch a 500 gr slug at 1450 fps, you tend to overlook the practical issues with the thing and just grin. :)

Pricing aside, there is some really cool stuff in the "Handguns" section right now.

*whistles*

IMG_20130928_101917_zpsce5d06f0.jpg

no sweat off my sack if i keep this gun, but for the right price it stays in MA.

I don't think griping about prices has been outlawed yet, and is well within the accepted realm of capitalism.

Feel free to gripe and whine about pricing as much as you want.

The trouble starts when enough people start muttering that "something needs to be done about those prices" and politicians get involved... but in the meantime, feel free to mutter as much as you want.

Of course, whining about prices is as reasonable as whining about the unseasonably (cold/warm/dry/wet) weather and just as likely to do y'all any good, but don't let me stop you.

And I know for a fact that a NIB Gen 4 Glock in MA will sell closer to what y'all call retard pricing than what y'all deem a reasonable price... but you keep waiting for the 650 USD NIB Glock - it might happen.

while still a MA resident i am going to petition martha to pass a law against FTF sales. it's the ONLY way to stop this madness and this price gouging. if she cares about my rights as a consumer she will petition to have this law passed.

while still a MA resident i am going to petition martha to pass a law against FTF sales. it's the ONLY way to stop this madness and this price gouging. if she cares about my rights as a consumer she will petition to have this law passed.

You forgot your civil liberty to not have to see other people carry and not feel scared at the thought that a AR-15 wielding murderer will chase you down main street shooting hundreds of bullets from the high capacity clip at you - that will help sway her to your side...

You forgot your civil liberty to not have to see other people carry and not feel scared at the thought that a AR-15 wielding murderer will chase you down main street shooting hundreds of bullets from the high capacity clip at you - that will help sway her to your side...

already not legal to carry a long gun on "a public way" or whatever. you guys (in MA, derp) are safe.

Last edited:
NES, H-S and 4 Seasons are the only places I do business with these days when it comes to guns. I hate to sound like a board cheerleader, but Derek did a great job putting together an awesome site that attracted a strong community.

Im waiting now on my promotion, but fully intend on getting an EBR - I'll be looking here first. People have entire combinations of rifles, mags, ammo, accessories etc - making shopping very simple. I bought my EDC, a 4"686 through an NES member and have had great success tracking down accessories, parts and advice from some very knowledgeable people.

For anyone who isn't green, I have to tell you, the $21 pays for itself even if you do only one transaction a year - its worth it.

NES, H-S and 4 Seasons are the only places I do business with these days when it comes to guns. I hate to sound like a board cheerleader, but Derek did a great job putting together an awesome site that attracted a strong community.

Im waiting now on my promotion, but fully intend on getting an EBR - I'll be looking here first. People have entire combinations of rifles, mags, ammo, accessories etc - making shopping very simple. I bought my EDC, a 4"686 through an NES member and have had great success tracking down accessories, parts and advice from some very knowledgeable people.

For anyone who isn't green, I have to tell you, the $21 pays for itself even if you do only one transaction a year - its worth it.

You should also consider B&K Sales in Natick - highly recommended.

That is not even funny! Alright it is a little funny.

That is not even funny! Alright it is a little funny.

karma caught up to me on that joke. someone flipped out and was insinuating i sold them shit that wasn't kosher. unbelievable. nothing else is for sale now, i'm keeping it all unless i know the person personally who wants to buy it. it's a shame.

What I don't get are the upside down photos. Suddenly the Classifieds become a friggin Rorschach inkblot test. An upside down AK and I see a dead dog. [rolleyes]

karma caught up to me on that joke. someone flipped out and was insinuating i sold them shit that wasn't kosher. unbelievable. nothing else is for sale now, i'm keeping it all unless i know the person personally who wants to buy it. it's a shame.

This is why we can't have nice things...

****ing brats. Always ruining it for everyone else.

To that person:

8========D-- - -. . . :p

I have seen some good deals here but I have been holding off until I see what kind of new gun laws the Dems are going to invoke on us. Is it just me being overly cautious? Hate to spend hundreds of bucks on something that could end up on a Band-In-MA list

Well, I see that as a very flawed strategy because there will ALWAYS be speculation about what MAY be banned next, but until it actually happens you are worrying for nothing. In the best case, your currently owned property will be grandfathered, and could be your only chance to ever own that particular item. Worst case, you flip it on the market to another non retarded state where such evil implements are still allowed. Guns really don't depreciate at all compared to other commodities so that's just a lame excuse inmo.

Well no , but theres shootin for the stars price and more down to earth pricing is all im saying .

The core problem is, that there are plenty of 'tards paying the stupid price though... as long as that keeps happening, nobody is going to reduce anything. Why would they? There is no incentive to do so.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom