my new toy !!!

Well, i have a few bushmasters that just sit in the safe and never have been shot and I havent figured out if i even want to build any up yet, then when i saw this gun, i had to have it (its a woman thing) The quality of the gun is unbelievable and its not like its an every day gun that most shops carry. The gas piston is just a bonus and somehing I dont own yet. My 556 is the only gun I have ever wanted to completely do up (not including my rediculous shotgun) and for those who have held this gun know how nice it is

Thanks. One of these days, I'd really like either a LWRC, POF or LMT gas piston AR.

Very nice!

Out of curiosity, and not to thread jack, who besides LWRC mills the receivers with the 3 position safety? Id like one, but I cant seem to find any LWRC receivers!

Very nice!

Out of curiosity, and not to thread jack, who besides LWRC mills the receivers with the 3 position safety? Id like one, but I cant seem to find any LWRC receivers!

Spike's has them from time to time. It depends on which ones they have in, either fire/safe (which is 2 position) or the pictogram (which is usually) 3 position. They were taking orders on a Jolly Roger version with parley,arrgh & plunder.

Now back to the thread.

That is a sweet looking rifle! You mentioned the pinned stock. I got that setup on my new DPMS AR15. Just an idea for you-if you don't mind the suggestion. I couldn't deal with a collapsible stock being immobilized by the factory. I mean, what's the point? I went out and bought a standard A2 stock for about $30, and replaced the factory stock. The look was great. Then I took the old pinned stock, drove the pin out, and traded it in a at local gun shop. I think I got around $80 for it. NOTE: You DO NOT want to unpin the stock and leave it on the gun. It would be a VIOLATION of Ma law!! The A2 stock is more comfortable, and has built-in storage for parts/cleaning kit. There are also a multitude of aftermarket AR15/M16 stocks that are Ma compliant fixed length, but real stylish looking. The skeleton stocks are lightweight and very stable, and are an easy swap from the stock you have now. Good luck, and be safe. Scott

Last edited:
So you're 556 looks different from mine. I just got one about 2 months ago for about $1k, but it looks like your upper has chrome? The Red Dot that came with it was a total POS, but instead of a tactical I went for the Nikon Monarch 4x-16x scope. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom