Murphy and Cornyn seem to have agreed on some New Gun Control...

No matter what is discussed for gun control once Maura Healey becomes governor of Mass she is going to make everyone in that state a felon that has a semi auto rifle or a standard magazine
"I hope she bans semi-autos. Let's stop f***ing around."

Yup, bring it on. The Civil war is inevitable if the leftists gain control and enact their anti-gun/anti-America/anti-freedom policies.

meanwhile, Biden's DOJ doesn't want to pay out on what has been decided to be clearly the Government's fault
That’s not funny, and also hilarious. Talk about having it both ways. Failure and so many levels to enforce existing gun control. They didn’t admit it wouldn’t have made a difference anyway. Clown World

No matter what is discussed for gun control once Maura Healey becomes governor of Mass she is going to make everyone in that state a felon that has a semi auto rifle or a standard magazine

Lol by executive fiat? She'll get ignored just like the last time.

Hopefully everyone stays strong and nothing happens. It’s just that you know she will end up as Governor and be a serious bitch

The biggest danger is that she will start a political wave which disables the old white dem elites on beacon hill. They control everything and even though they hate us they have a weird sense of fiduciary priorities that don't include gun control. Theyd rather blow cash on horse bridges and oddly shaped, overpriced schools. If the hard left wokesters take over the legislature that's when you really need to "worry".

The biggest danger is that she will start a political wave which disables the old white dem elites on beacon hill. They control everything and even though they hate us they have a weird sense of fiduciary priorities that don't include gun control. Theyd rather blow cash on horse bridges and oddly shaped, overpriced schools. If the hard left wokesters take over the legislature that's when you really need to "worry".
You are correct, The Old White Dem Pols like their privileged status and don't want to jeopardize their protected namby pamby jobs. The hard left wokesters view them as part of the white supremacist hierarchy and would take them down in a second. Demographics are changing thou, I walk/exercise at Doyle Field in Leominster which has playground, track, outside nautilus style equipment and baseball/football field. Families and kids are predominately Hispanic and lots of young Hispanic Mommy's pushing baby carriages.

I get what your saying, and I believe you to be correct however anyone white, besides her and her sleestack lover she considers the enemy, also I believe she has a long game of going much higher than Governor, I see her setting her sights on being a more evil version of Hilary or Pelosi, now with all the nation wide nonsense about gun control shit I feel that she will go full retard enforcing it and using that as a spring board into higher positions

Last edited:
I get what your saying, and I believe you to be correct however anyone white, besides her and her sleestack lover she considers the enemy, also I believe she has a long game of going much higher than Governor, I see her setting her sights on being a more evil version of Hilary or Pelosi, now with all the nation wide nonsense about gun control shit I feel that she will go full retard enforcing it and using that as a spring board into higher positions

Gun control nationally is a loser issuse, I cant see her springboarding anything off that, however, she spends a lot of resources being an eco nazi though thats where its at for them.

I see her threat as "ok people have validated wokeism" like they did with boston mayor etc.

Thats where the dangerous shit is. You had regular shitty moonbats one day, but people like Mauron enable the AOCs of the world to gain legitimacy and power.

Gun control nationally is a loser issuse, I cant see her springboarding anything off that, however, she spends a lot of resources being an eco nazi though thats where its at for them.

I see her threat as "ok people have validated wokeism" like they did with boston mayor etc.

Thats where the dangerous shit is. You had regular shitty moonbats one day, but people like Mauron enable the AOCs of the world to gain legitimacy and power.

I'd say that, fortunately, Maura Healey is not the Barack Obama/Ronald Reagan figure that is going to spark any kind of movement. She's not going to inspire anybody or anything. She might possibly manage to keep the roads cleared during the Great Blizzard of '24 or whatever will strike while she's governor, but she's no leader. People will not flock to her banner.

As for the validation of wokeism... I see that threat, but not only is Maura not the transformational figure to make that happen, but also Wu is falling flat on her face with nearly everything she does. The bloom is fading from the progressive rose, as far as giving them power and expecting them to do anything useful.

Time will tell.

I'd say that, fortunately, Maura Healey is not the Barack Obama/Ronald Reagan figure that is going to spark any kind of movement. She's not going to inspire anybody or anything. She might possibly manage to keep the roads cleared during the Great Blizzard of '24 or whatever will strike while she's governor, but she's no leader. People will not flock to her banner.

As for the validation of wokeism... I see that threat, but not only is Maura not the transformational figure to make that happen, but also Wu is falling flat on her face with nearly everything she does. The bloom is fading from the progressive rose, as far as giving them power and expecting them to do anything useful.

Time will tell.

Not so much that either of them are "leaders" but the fact that either were considered electable is pretty disturbing in terms as bellweather of this states shit politics and dumb voters. Hopefully there's "barf" moment where the needle recoils back to the center a bit.

John Cornyn Gets Booed but Remains Upbeat on Gun Talks​

Republican senator says framework for a potential deal is pro-Second Amendment; ‘Boyfriend loophole’ remains sticking point in the talks​

From today's WSJ.

"The lead Republican negotiator in bipartisan gun-control talks told a skeptical crowd in Texas that the framework for a potential deal was pro-Second Amendment, as negotiators headed into the weekend still hung up on a provision denying guns to people who abuse their dating partners.

Speaking over loud boos from the audience, Sen. John Cornyn (R., Texas) ticked off gun proposals he had ruled out in the talks, such as bans on certain guns or high-capacity magazines. He recounted that he told negotiators that the goal was to better enforce existing law and keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill.

“I will not under any circumstance support new restrictions for law-abiding gun owners,” he told state Republicans at their party convention in Houston. “Despite what some of you may have heard, the framework that we are working on is consistent with that red line,” he said."
“I will not under any circumstance support new restrictions for law-abiding gun owners,” he told state Republicans at their party convention in Houston. “Despite what some of you may have heard, the framework that we are working on is consistent with that red line,” he said."

Is this guy smoking crack ?

Yeah but turning Massachusetts into a giant Portland might cause the shit filling red diaper credential mills to reconsider the woke shit they pack the diapers with. Using the lawful political equivalent of Round-Up to kill off the Ivy League schools would be a massive net positive to sane civil society.

Hopefully everyone stays strong and nothing happens. It’s just that you know she will end up as Governor and be a serious bitch
i am really not sure if she will be able to win this governor election. there is still a good chance it will not happen.
not sure only if the alternative candidates will be any much better.

Is this guy smoking crack ?
Swamp politicians tell every audience what they want to hear. There is no conviction or belief system. The only goal is power.

Citizens are nothing more than stupid annoyances that must be lied to.

Great point. Tom Finneran was obviously a crook. But, he did have a fairly conservative monetary view. A bunch of these traditional pols are actually Democrats out of convenience.... But, look at Wu compared to Menino or even Walsh. Once that happens in the legislature, mAss is f***ed.

Great point. Tom Finneran was obviously a crook. But, he did have a fairly conservative monetary view. A bunch of these traditional pols are actually Democrats out of convenience.... But, look at Wu compared to Menino or even Walsh. Once that happens in the legislature, mAss is f***ed.
Wu is a Liawatha protegee and has fallen on her face a few times. When these leftist idealogue's get power they inconveniently find that not every Pol and citizen worships them. Unions, trade groups, big business, other Pols do not always appreciate their greatness and ideology when it costs them money or clout.

Wu is a Liawatha protegee and has fallen on her face a few times. When these leftist idealogue's get power they inconveniently find that not every Pol and citizen worships them. Unions, trade groups, big business, other Pols do not always appreciate their greatness and ideology when it costs them money or clout.
Doesn't matter. Someone like her will follow her.

View: https://youtu.be/YNLKpxqugwk

Roy Blunt, MO == A rating from the NRA
Richard Burr, NC == A+ rating from the NRA
Rob Portman, OH == A rating from the NRA
Patrick Toomey, PA
John Cornyn, TX == A+ rating from the NRA
Thom Tillis, NC == A rating from the NRA
Bill Cassidy, LA == A rating from the NRA
Susan Collins, ME == B rating from the NRA
Lindsey Graham, SC == A rating from the NRA
Mitt Romney, UT == A rating from the NRA
McConnel == A+ rating from the NRA
Shelly Moore Capito == A rating from the NRA
Joni Ernst, IA == A rating from the NRA
Lisa Murkowski, AK == A rating from the NRA
Todd Young, IN == A+ rating from the NRA

And, only Tens of Billions to implement ...

Last edited:
The question is, can they get 10-14 to NOT vote for it, or vote AGAINST it since they have not read it yet?

I would say just shut them down completely. What the heck are they thinking? Is there a list of phone numbers to call? I'd gladly make 10-15 phone calls tonight to "encourage" them to vote against this crap!

They're going forward with this because they've got a filibuster-proof majority.

@vicorjh posted the list of RINOs to contact a couple posts back, but they're far enough down this road that I doubt they'll change their minds.

Not the way I figured it would play out - I was betting on the Dems pushing unfriendly amendments.

"Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Wednesday condemned parts of the recently announced bipartisan gun safety deal, describing some provisions as “constitutional deficiencies” and vowing to introduce amendments as it comes to the Senate floor…"Looking at the recent criminal past of anyone is a good idea before assessing gun ownership,” Paul said. “However, that idea was paired with many questionable or bad ones in this legislation.

Back
Top Bottom