moving to Boston area- can I be denied a LTC?

Nickle said:
At risk of sounding stupid, isn't Boston within commuting distance of New Hampshire? I know it may be a long commute, but, mine is just underan hour (33 miles). I get time to drink my coffee and relax on the way in.

Driving into Boston is anything but relaxing! You'd likely pour the coffee all over yourself daily as you took emergency evasive maneuvers to avoid being run off the road or hit.

The only thing that would make a drive into Boston pleasurable would be to be driving one of your tanks, with working Ma Deuces and turret! If it doesn't move out of your way, you either blast it or run over it! [twisted]

Len, until our organization changes, I've got several vehicles that make a tank yield the right of way. I knew the commute wasn't a great one, but didn't know it was that bad. And, just so's y'all know, most of my commute is 2 lane, and almost as hectic as that part of Mass.

Adam's comments bring the thought to reaility. Not practical.

bostonbound, first of all, WELCOME!! Check out some of the towns to the north of Boston: Wilmington, Burlington, Reading, Tewksbury, Billerica

I live in that area & have had no problems, & you are not too far from the city.

Back
Top Bottom