• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Most vicious story I have ever heard!

Linda was driving to her lakeside cabin when she is run off the road in the middle of the night by four strangers high on drugs. They demand money, stab her multiple times, cut her throat and beat her over the head with a baseball bat

The perfect solution to the problem:

DSC00797.jpg

My thoughts exactly. If this happens to you Jose, please feel free to ventilate the four high fellas.

I'm not sure if there is some sarcasm in there, but I do intend to walk away mostly unhurt from something like that.

Quote:
Linda was driving to her lakeside cabin when she is run off the road in the middle of the night by four strangers high on drugs. They demand money, stab her multiple times, cut her throat and beat her over the head with a baseball bat.

You forgot to mention that she was also ran over, burned alive and had both her arms dislocated.

The perfect solution to the problem:

DSC00797.jpg

This story just illustrates the fact as to why everyone should be carrying all the time because you never know when you can be a victim and you could end up like her or worst be dead. Also you can never trust any stranger or any person for that matter.

The porcelain provides some great reflected lighting!

And back on topic, "I Survived" is a great show, I'm surprised it isn't discussed more on this forum. Check it out on the Biography (or is it A&E?) channel if you haven't seen it.

Linda was high on Marijuana at the time herself and is having tons of trouble in the courts convincing juries of her credibility as she is suing for lots of money. Google here name, you will find out.

Unless you believe she beat herself over the head with a bat, slashed her own throat, set herself on fire and dislocated both of her shoulders, I don't see what her being high and suing people has anything to do with it.

That was an unbelievable story, absolutely horrible. That show is the perfect advertising for concealed carry across the country. What is even more interesting....alot of these seem to happen in quiet areas where nothing ever happens. Now multiple that for someplace like Chinatown in Boston.

Linda was high on Marijuana at the time herself and is having tons of trouble in the courts convincing juries of her credibility as she is suing for lots of money. Google here name, you will find out.

Ya cuz marijuana usually causes people to go flying into a delusional rage where they cut their own throats and beat themselves half to death with a baseball bat.....

Would she have more credibility if she was buzzed on a few beers?

What's even worse.....now she's lost her house. Apparently the state doesn't pay for travel to appear at trial. So she had $200k+ of bills and had to re-finance the house. When the market crashed she couldn't sell it, so now it's up for auction. Just really sad

OMG....I just saw Episode 1 of "I Survived" where this guy (Jamaal Turner) stalked this woman, broke into her house, robbed her, made her get more money at the ATM, took her to a field, raped her, shot her three times, and then left her for dead. She survived and they caught the guy. You know how they caught him? When the scumbag showed up to the scene of the crime the next day so he could show his friends the dead body. This is the real kicker....the guy has a posting on the internet now (gotta love giving prisoners internet access) that is a prisoner's singles ad!!! WTF!!!

Ya cuz marijuana usually causes people to go flying into a delusional rage where they cut their own throats and beat themselves half to death with a baseball bat.....

Would she have more credibility if she was buzzed on a few beers?

Her injury might be self evident but she could have had trouble convincing the jury that her identification of the perps was beyond reasonable doubt.

Nonetheless, the moral of the story remains the same.

I'm not sure if there is some sarcasm in there, but I do intend to walk away mostly unhurt from something like that.

No no, I wasn't being sarcastic. We're on the same page here. [grin]

OMG....I just saw Episode 1 of "I Survived" where this guy (Jamaal Turner) stalked this woman, broke into her house, robbed her, made her get more money at the ATM, took her to a field, raped her, shot her three times, and then left her for dead. She survived and they caught the guy. You know how they caught him? When the scumbag showed up to the scene of the crime the next day so he could show his friends the dead body. This is the real kicker....the guy has a posting on the internet now (gotta love giving prisoners internet access) that is a prisoner's singles ad!!! WTF!!!

Yet there's people on this very forum who advocate just giving up your things in a robbery because "statistically it's probably all that they want."

No no, I wasn't being sarcastic. We're on the same page here. [grin]

Yet there's people on this very forum who advocate just giving up your things in a robbery because "statistically it's probably all that they want."

Uhm...NO! If someone enters my house by forcibly breaking down my door, I'm using my NEW AND IMPROVED SWISS CHEESE-O-MATIC!!! [rofl]

If someone is willing to kick down your door while you are obviously home, they are beyond your normal B&E kind of person. This case is the perfect example.

the show is addicting isn't it?[wink]

Back
Top Bottom