Mosin Nagant PISTOL!!

Someone critiqued my response via rep point as supportive but not territorial enough. So part 2:

My husband. Keep your drool, paws, and any other appendages to yourself you betas. :p

[rofl]

attachment.php

View attachment 70523

Boris sent me a link for a barrel with the front half of the receiver still attached for 20$ .
I'm still confused if it be a "aow" if I made one this way.

Sadly atila said no when I asked him a few weeks ago if I got a obrez if I could use it at his pin shoots :(.

Boris sent me a link for a barrel with the front half of the receiver still attached for 20$ .
I'm still confused if it be a "aow" if I made one this way.

Sadly atila said no when I asked him a few weeks ago if I got a obrez if I could use it at his pin shoots :(.

Pffft. All obrez pin shoot. It can be arranged. Even if Atilla won't do it.

if i resign my position at the club we'll have an all-obrez shoot. otherwise go pick up some pins at the gardner ten pin lanes and we can destroy those.

Last edited:
I love that pic every time I see it, but have a couple of questions. Is that some type of optic that you are looking through? If so, wouldn't that monster hit you in the head with the recoil and take your eye out being that close? Maybe it's a stupid question as I'm not familiar with that rifle, but have seen pics of guys with black eyes from scopes before on MUCH smaller rifles.[laugh]

Take a look at the pictures here: Solothurn - a set on Flickr

1. The optic looks like it's zero relief, but it's a collapsible extension
2. The buttplate/pad really locks you in

The Swiss designed this about the way you'd expect.

SBR x54 makes my pants wet

Well okay then...

Sounds like SBR is the route we will go, instead of trying to hack up some receivers and then weld together what would be legally a new receiver and therefore pistol-able.

Commence months long wait for tax stamp.....[crying]

Unbuild party next winter?
[party]

I like this one:

2012-01-07_19-32-42_911.jpg

What's the most awesomest 7.62 muzzle brake out there? [smile]

To the INs...we have a whole crate of Mosins...come pick one out! [wink]

Why don't I see a picture of an Obrez with a bayo mounted...must have SBR with a bayo as long as the SBR!! [rofl]

To the INs...we have a whole crate of Mosins...come pick one out! [wink]

Why don't I see a picture of an Obrez with a bayo mounted...must have SBR with a bayo as long as the SBR!! [rofl]

this will at least be cheaper than my AR SBR.

i'll happily put one of these into the trust and we can chop the shit out of it. the gnarlier, the better. drag it behind the truck on the way to the range, too.

when i have some more disposable income we may have to seriously talk about this more. it's right up my alley and everyone in this thread knows it.

this will at least be cheaper than my AR SBR.

i'll happily put one of these into the trust and we can chop the shit out of it. the gnarlier, the better. drag it behind the truck on the way to the range, too.

when i have some more disposable income we may have to seriously talk about this more. it's right up my alley and everyone in this thread knows it.

I must be schooled on sbr nfa rules.
Must find beat up mosin cheap...

Ps I've seen 7.62 brakes that look like the arrow shaped ones that barret used to use . But I think a pointy break would look better
heze4yra.jpg

Last edited:
I think I got used to seeing mosins for over 200$ :(

Oh noes! There is a crate of sub-$200 ones sitting at Acme right now. Get your trust, get your Mosin, get your paperwork in, and then we can all plot SBRs for the next 6 months.

Christmas Obrezi! (What IS the plural?)

Oh noes! There is a crate of sub-$200 ones sitting at Acme right now. Get your trust, get your Mosin, get your paperwork in, and then we can all plot SBRs for the next 6 months.

Christmas Obrezi! (What IS the plural?)

Well I don't think I can safely drive today lol. So I hope you got some next week :)

Back
Top Bottom