• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mosin Nagant PISTOL!!

I have fallen completely in love with my Mosin Nagant M44, and today I found this picture.
Now, just for the sake of arguement, if some un-named person found a Mosin Nagant in rough condition, and IF that un-named person happened to have the keys, alarm code, and complete access to a well appointed machine shop after hours when nobody else is there, could this person create one of these legally, and if so, how would this un-named person go about legally possessing this alleged pistol? Would a C&R license help with this alleged Frankenstein'ed MN pistol?
Thanks for any feedback!
mosin-pistol.jpg

This thing is a ****ing BEAST!! [mg]
Japanese Type 97 20mm Anti-tank Rifle
Picture-A.jpg

Group buy anyone? [smile]

Oh yes he is that good looking. You're just jealous of the beard. And the gun. [wink]

Gun? What gun?

Well, anytime you can get an unbiased bystander to chime in you got to let them tip the scales, so we shall the stipulate that we agree that he is good looking enough to make warwickben drool every time he sees the picture.

Obrez is what happens when you have to kill your government.

AR-15 is what happens when you find out that you're a Islamic fag.

truth. i handled someone's AR once other than mine and wanted to watch soccer and make love to men. when i handle mine it's okay because i put them all together myself at least. that's not gay, right?

This thing is a ****ing BEAST!! [mg]
Japanese Type 97 20mm Anti-tank Rifle
Picture-A.jpg

Group buy anyone? [smile]

solothurn or GTFO.

We own the better engineered Swiss Solothurn. [smile]

attachment.php

View attachment 70488

this is how it's done. what a rifle. i've helped move the pieces of it and "what a rifle" is a pretty accurate description.

Oh yes he is that good looking. You're just jealous of the beard. And the gun. [wink]

Back on topic...why hasn't an Obrez ever showed up at a shoot? The comrade gun crew is slacking.

dollars. also converting the thing from a rifle to a pistol presents interesting legal challenges that must be overcome. i'm game if someone points me in the right direction. i'll need a project mosin though as my M44 is too nice to get cut up.

I've been wanting to make one. If you know where I can get a demilled mosin give me a link :).

finish your goddamn PSL.

We own the better engineered Swiss Solothurn. [smile]

attachment.php

View attachment 70488

I love that pic every time I see it, but have a couple of questions. Is that some type of optic that you are looking through? If so, wouldn't that monster hit you in the head with the recoil and take your eye out being that close? Maybe it's a stupid question as I'm not familiar with that rifle, but have seen pics of guys with black eyes from scopes before on MUCH smaller rifles.[laugh]

Someone critiqued my response via rep point as supportive but not territorial enough. So part 2:

My husband. Keep your drool, paws, and any other appendages to yourself you betas. :p

P9110045.jpg

[rofl]

Someone critiqued my response via rep point as supportive but not territorial enough. So part 2:

My husband. Keep your drool, paws, and any other appendages to yourself you betas. :p

P9110045.jpg

[rofl]

Between the Solothurn and this... I need to party with you guys!

Actually, I still have that sign for Acme, just haven't had a chance to get up there. Gonna have to work on that.

Between the Solothurn and this... I need to party with you guys!

Actually, I still have that sign for Acme, just haven't had a chance to get up there. Gonna have to work on that.

Slacker. Come visit. The dog will lick you and there are good pizzas/sandwiches next door. Meadery in town is gooood.

you guys wanna adopt a 26 year old, cigar smoking, italian boy from Mass? In comparison to NH it's kind of like adopting one of those kids on tv from a slave country.

Back
Top Bottom